Home Plus Hostel located in the heart of Budapest, where the design and the unique social space create a special atmosphere. Experience the real Home Plus feeling, get a deep insight of Budapest, and ensure a better knowledge about Hungarian spirit.
FREE Hungarian dinner 3 times a week! Get to know the Hungarian cuisine with our staff, have real culinary pleasures and taste the official Hungarian spirit: Palinka!
- Tuesday: Countryside dinner
- Thursday: Local style dinner
- Saturday: Traditional dinner
Pub Crawl is running every night, visit the most famous ruin pubs with our guides!
What we offer:
- Central location - 1 minute away from two of the most important tram lines, few steps away from the Danube, Margaret Island and Parliament.
- Small hostel, friendly and social atmosphere
- Handy and friendly staff who knows the ins and outs of the city
- Themed rooms - Fresh, bright and colorful
- Prepared beds with sheets on
- Unique community space - Fully equipped common room with guitar, TV and chilling area
- Free laptop rental
- Free Wi-Fi - Get always connected with our strong and fast network.
- Free use of hair dryer, iron, ironing board, travel adapter
- Free coffee and tea - Serve yourself a hot drink anytime
- Secure lockers next to your bed and free bag drop
- Wide selection of the best activities in town tailored to you
- No curfew, 24hr reception
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Traslado al aeropuerto
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Juegos de mesa
- Intercambio de libros
- Desayuno incluido
- Televisión por cable
- Se aceptan niños
- Sala común
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Sala de juegos
- Secadores de pelo
- Secadores de pelo para alquilar
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Comidas disponibles
- Sala de reuniones
- Sin límite de hora
- No fumadores
- Servicio postal
- Luz de lectura
- Caja fuerte
- IVA incluido
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Alquiler de toallas
- Toallas incluidas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 1 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
27 Balassi Balint utca (street)
1st floor mezzanine
- From Nyugati train station
Once you come out of the station you have 2 options. You either take a short walk (3-5 minutes) or take the tram. If you have the energy we suggest to walk. If you do so, turn right and walk towards Margaret bridge. Walk on the pavement till you get to the beginning of the bridge. There go down the underpass and cross the street. Once you go up, you will see the Tram stop of line 2. Keep walking along the tracks of it for about a minute and you will see a sign for the hostel. Go to the doorbell and ring 53. If you rather take the other option, you will have to have some hungarian currency. Once you come out the station, you will see 2 tram stops (of the Tram 4 and 6; doesn\\\'t matter which one you take). Try to get over there and wait for the tram that is going towards Jaszai Mari ter (should be going right). But before you get on it, make sure to buy tickets at the maschine in the stop. You will have to buy a single way ticket, which will cost HUF 320/person. Once you have it, get on the tram (4 or 6) and go 1 stop till Jaszai Mari ter. Get off there and cross the street. Make sure you are on the side where you can see a different tram (number 2). Walk along it\\\'s tracks till you see a sign for the hostel. Once your there, go to the dorrbell and ring 53.
- From the airport
Get the train straight from the airport which takes you to Nyugati station (it goes every 20 minutes, journey takes around 25 minutes) see above for directions from Nyugati train station.
Get tickets from information and get the #200 shuttle bus headed for Kobanya Kispest, from here you can get the blue metro line to Nyugati Palyaudvar. Take the exit at the metro marked Szent Istvan not Vaci Ut and see above for directions from Nyugati train station
- From Keleti train station
Get the bus, the red metro or walk to Blaha Lujza Ter and then take the tram 4 or 6 to Nyugati train station. Please note that most international trains come in to this station, so check before departing! Then see above.
-From Nepliget bus station
Get the blue metro line to Nyugati train station and see above.
If you are coming in late at night, please contact us to check the best way of getting to us. You can get a taxi from the airport from 5100 HUFs or there are night services from all stations to get to us. Should you wish to call a cheaper taxi, please call 003612000000 (Taxi 2000) and they should be there within 10 minutes or so.