Cabinas Caribe Luna
Caribe Luna is a nice and relaxing complex with 3 apartments and 2 cabins for short or long terms.
We are set in an exotic garden with tropical plants, palm trees and wild animals, like monkeys, sloths, iguanas, agoutis and more. And we are in a peaceful and quiet area but only 300m from Cahuita village, 300m from the nearest beach and 800m from Cahuita National Park.
The hotel has 3 colorful and spacious cottages and 2 rooms with a capacity up to 4 people each one.
The apartments are fully equipped, with 2 bedrooms, a big kitchen, private bathroom, hot water, TV cable, Wireless Internet and a private balcony with hammock and nice view of the tropical garden. All doors and windows have mosquito netting and roof fans. The rooms have the same conditions, but without kitchen.
Cleaning service is provided once a day with rooms cleaning; towel and sheets are set to be changed every 3 days.
We offer to the guests coffe and a light breakfast.
Private park is included.
Here you will find a lot of amazing activities, like snorkeling, kayak, hiking,chocolate museum, animal rescue centres, animal watching and more. We will be happy to help you, booking your favourite activity.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Hotel
- Traslado al aeropuerto
- Desayuno no incluido
- Televisión por cable
- Ventilador de techo
- Se aceptan niños
- La tarjeta de crédito no ha sido aceptada
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Wifi gratuito
- Acceso a Internet
- Terraza al aire libre
- Caja fuerte
- IVA incluido
- Mostrador de excursiones
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 1 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
200 m. West from Police Station, 50 m. North. Cahuita, Limon, Costa Rica
How to get there:
- by car: you can rent a car at San Josè airport in one of our national companies (like Adobecar or Poas). Estimating driving time is 4-5 hours (driving in Costa Rica are longer than expected. Avoid driving at night, after 6pm). Pass Guapiles, Siquirres, and Limon directions.
- by shared Van: these are hotel-to-hotel shared and scheduled transfers run to and from the main touristic destinations in Costa Rica.
Caribe shuttle is our favourite company. Departures from San Josè to Cahuita are around 6am and 2pm. Departures from Cahuita to San Josè are around 8am and 1pm. Cost is 49$ per person each way. Other connections with Arenal, Bocas del Toro and Tortuguero.
If you have any questions ask us, or if you want we may reserve this service for you.
- by pubblic bus: they are very efficient and inexpensive. Departures take place from the bus station San Carlos in San Josè. You should buy your ticket for Cahuita from the desk inside the terminal (about 10$ per person). Estimating trip time is 5 hours
Departures at the moment are at 6am - 10am - noon - 2pm
Once at Cahuita bus station go towards the center (300m), when you find a small square turn left and go straight (500m). At the end of the road (at the police station), turn left again into a dirty road. After 200m you will see our 'Caribe Luna' sign on the left at the entrance of our little street. Get in!
- by private taxi: the most expensive way. Estimating time and cost are: 4h and 200$ for the taxi.
- by plane from San Josè to Limon and then with taxibus: A new way to come here.
From San Josè (Juan Santamaria International airport) to Limon departures are at 6:35am and 3:45pm.
From Limon to San Josè (Juan Santamaria International airport) departures are at 6:30am and 4:35pm.
Cost of the flight: from 45$ per person one way. Flight duration: about 1hour.
You can book your ticket on Natur Air company website.
To connect Limon to Cahuita (1 hour) you can use a private taxi (around 50$) or go to the Limon bus station (bus departures are every hour, cost is around 5$).