Casa Aura BB
Forget about the noise and wild traffic of San José!
Our accommodation is a warm and friendly place that will allow you to explore all the fascinating sites nearby and will give you the opportunity to know first hand the cultural and historical legacy of what was the 1st capital city of Costa Rica.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Pensión
- Desayuno incluido
- Wifi gratuito
- Acceso a Internet
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 3 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
We are located in Cartago downtown, on 1st street, between avenues 6th and 8th.
If you are at the international airport:
- You can take a bus to San José, once there you can take the regular bus to Cartago (there is only one line and they make a stop on 2nd ave.) you might need to walk a bit from the Alajuela bus station to the center of San José or you can always take a taxi.
- You can take a taxi to San José and ask the driver to let you off on 2nd avenue, where the Cartago buses make a stop.
- You can rent a car there, make sure it comes with maps. Ask for directions to get to Cartago.
If you took the bus from San José:
- It's one block to the east from the San José bus station (last stop.)
If you are arriving by car:
- Once you get to Cartago's Central Park take a left at the traffic lights, and go straight on for two blocks and a half (past the local market), Casa Aura will be on your left (notice it's a one way street.)
If you are in Cartago's Central Park:
- It's 275 meters north from there (in Costa Rica every 100 meters is approximately a block.)