More than an inexpensive overnight stay amidst the heart of Dresden! Just a 3 min walk from train station Dresden-Neustadt a cosy place with friendly & helpful staff waiting for you ... come in and convince yourself!
What seems impossible - we have it:
calm AND centrally located...
- 3 min. walk from railway station Dresden-Neustadt....
- 5 min. walk to night-life district
- 15 min. walk to historical district
* free internet
* free WLAN
* Reception open from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m.
24 Check-in & Out possible – Please give us a note!
* snacks & drinks for sale; tea, sugar and spices for free
* linen necessary; for hire 2 Euro once (from 3 nights on free)
we accept unused fresh linen (mattress-, blanket & pillow-cover)
NO sleeping bags allowed!
* rooms mainly with washbasin
* separate female rooms on request
* lockers in dormitories
* cosy lounge and a fully equipped self service kitchen
* laundry service
* free city map
* a 3-5 min. walk to the railway station Dresden-
Neustadt, bus, tram, train station, auto rental, bike
rental, grocery store, chemist, drugstore, bakery,
international news stand, doctors, banks, post office
* 5 min. walk to the largest shopping and bar district ...
you can shop in hundreds of little stores, enjoy a break
in just one of the many cafes and cosy little bars, and at
the end of the day, experience the Dresden Neustadt
* 15 min. walk to the historical downtown with the
Semper Opera, the Zwinger, the Frauenkirche,
galleries and museums. For shopping you will find the
Altmarktgalerie & Centrumgalerie ( big shopping
arcades) and the shopping street Prager Strasse.
* 15 - 20 min. walk to Messegelaende Ostragehege
(exhibitions & concerts) and International Congress-Center
The hostel is located on a very quiet side road and has it's own parking lot.
Whether in the main building or the hundred year old Villa - everybody will find a little corner here:
* in the reception area our friendly staff are waiting for you and will advise you and provide you with all the important information you need to have a wonderful holiday
* in our bar we offer drinks
* our large and well equipped kitchen offers a convenient alternative to eating out
* in our breakfast room you can spoil yourself with our extensive buffet (6 Euro)
* the rooms are mostly equipped with washbasin
* bathrooms and toilets are situated on the floor
* in our common room you can meet interesting people or relax in a hammock
* you will have a good nights sleep in our individually designed rooms
The large lawn allows BBQ nights and crackling campfires at the end of the day ... you should come in and enjoy your stay!
We help you plan and organize your holiday, and make sure that our guests can lean back and relax in a comfortable atmosphere at the end of a long day ... just come by and make yourself at home!
For travellers with BABIES & KIDS under 14:
* PLEASE NOTE that you have to book a bed for each
person (even for little babies! For our little guests we
provide a crib/travel bed, just let us know!)
* We do not accept kids to sleep in the dormitories!
Please book a private room!
* we have a special family house -please
get in touch after your booking to secure a place
We don't accept credit or debit cards - payment in cash on arrival. There is an ATM just around the corner from the hostel.
Starting July 1st, 2015 the city of Dresden is charging its guests with a lodging tax. This tax depends on the duration of stay and will be calculated from the total price of the accommodation cost. More information about the tax you will find at the website of the town Dresden.
This Hostel is NO GROUP-HOUSE - in case you are more than 8 people and you will make several small bookings to avoid / bypass the automatically limit by Hostel World we will cancel these bookings again (please consider that you will lose the deposit which you pay directly to Hostel World with the booking!). In case we will realize that you are a group not until your arrival we will NOT check you in and in case we realize it after the check in we will check out the group immediately (before the departure).
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Recepción 24 horas
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Televisión por cable
- Sala común
- La tarjeta de crédito no ha sido aceptada
- Servicio de teléfono/fax
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Secadores de pelo para alquilar
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Ropa de cama no incluida
- Sin límite de hora
- No fumadores
- Terraza al aire libre
- Servicio postal
- Máquina para Té y Café
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Alquiler de toallas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 2 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
How to find us...
From railway station 'Dresden-Neustadt':
- walk straight on the 'Antonstrasse' direction 'Albertplatz' and take the first left and you will find us on the right side (all together 3-4 min).
From main train station 'Hauptbahnhof':
- take the city train S1 or S2 for two stations till railway station Dresden Neustadt ... then walk like before (all together 10-15 min).
From the airport:
- take the city train S2 for 4 stations to railway station 'Dresden-Neustadt' ... then walk like before (all together 15-20 min).
From the Elbe-Radweg,
from the 'Augustusbruecke':
- (pass the 'Goldener Reiter') go direction Albertplatz, turn left direction railway station 'Dresden-Neustadt', then turn right into the second street and you will find us on the right side.
from motorway A4 exit 'Dresden-Hellerau':
- B170 direction center, turn left before railway station 'Dresden-Neustadt' into 'Loessnitzstrasse', go straight on and next turn right. Go straight on again till Erna-Berger-Strasse and you will find us on the left side.