A traditional Portuguese town villa set in the beautiful, sunny town of Faro.The capital of the Algarve has much to offer and so do we.
Where do we start? Well, our guests are constantly reminding us that we have one of the best hostel atmospheres they have ever experienced. Many of our guests are now our friends who often come back to stay with us when we have our legendary 'Sangria/ Barbeque Nights'. Our staff will blow you away with advice and hospitality 24 hours a day, we really do want you to feel at home here and we know you will.
What can you do in Faro? Go for a bike tour on the Natural Park - Ria Formosa and watch wild flamingos and the salt fields on your way to the beach. We rent bikes also and can even offer a tour map of our own custom trails for walking and biking. Go to our Old Town with many historical landmarks or browse our many boutique shops and shopping centers.
Don't miss our fantastic dinners that all the guests praise so much. Many have considered they had the best food of the whole Portugal trip. Everything is prepared on site by the chef who you can stand and watch prepare your food. Very reasonably priced and nice big platefuls.
Our custom beds allow you to sleep comfortably and relaxed, thanks to our amazing mattresses and funky design. Power plugs and reading lights for every bed in every room, en-suite rooms also available.
You gotta come here to Faro to check out our lovely home. So much of our guests extend their stay and we want to show you why.
Sunny Faro awaits your arrival and so does the Casa d'Alagoa.
See you soon!
Our Hostel has a no smoking policy but we do have patios where you can smoke outside.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Recepción 24 horas
- Traslado al aeropuerto
- Alquiler de bicicletas
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Juegos de mesa
- Intercambio de libros
- Televisión por cable
- Sala común
- Se aceptan tarjetas de crédito
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Comidas disponibles
- Sin límite de hora
- Terraza al aire libre
- Luz de lectura
- IVA incluido
- Máquina para Té y Café
- Alquiler de toallas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 2 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
We do airport transfers, please contact us for details.
- Our Airport Transfers - 10 € for transfers from 8h to 24h and 15€ from 00h to 8h. Contact us for details about your flight.
- By Plane - Take the EVA bus to the center of Faro until you reach the bus terminal (check by Bus).
- By Train (8-10 minutes) - As you step out of the train station turn right and follow that street. You will pass a Bus Terminal and that street's name is 'Avenida da Republica'. Keep going straight. You will pass Hotel EVA and you will reach a Marina. To your left side you will see a 4 Star Hotel called Faro. Take the 2nd pedestrian street on the right of that Hotel. The street is called 'Rua D. Francisco Gomes'. Keep on this street until you reach the street named ' Rua de Santo Antonio'. Walk until the end of this pedestrian street until you reach street with cars, turn right and walk until you see a park. This park is Jardim d' Alagoa and the Hostel is number 27 (it is coolest building you can find on this park ;-).
- By Bus (6-8 Minutes) - As you step out of the Bus Terminal turn right. That street's name is 'Avenida da Republica'. Keep going straight. You will pass Hotel EVA and you will reach a Marina. To your left side you will see a 4 Star Hotel called Faro. Take the 2nd pedestrian street on the right of that Hotel. The street is called 'Rua D. Francisco Gomes'. Keep on this street until you reach the street named ' Rua de Santo Antonio'. Walk until the end of this pedestrian street until you reach street with cars, turn right and walk until you see a park. This park is Jardim d' Alagoa and the Hostel is number 27. (it is coolest building you can find on this park ;-).
- By Taxi - Catch the taxi to our Hostel. Price is about 15€ (including luggage).
- By Car - Upon arriving in Faro, just follow the signs to the Center and Jardim d'Alagoa (or Jardim da Lagoa)