Hostel Prime Guimares Lda
Set deep in the middle of Guimaraes, our Hostel primes for its Familiar hospitality and for its location as it is very close to all main attractions such as Toural Square, Middle Age historical center UNESCO World Heritage, City Market and Cultural Black Factory, Bus Terminal and modern Guimaraes Shopping, Plataforma das Artes, Cultural Center Vila Flor, Train Station, Castle and Duke’s Palace, Cable Car, Sports and Cultural Pavillion Multiusos
We work in a 17th Century house fully rebuilt in late 2011. Common room with sofas and dinning tables, kitchnette for small meals, a computer available for guests with internet, Cable TV, Play Station and National Geographic magazines. Free wi-fi access all over the house.
Many restaurants, cafes, ''pastelarias'', ATM machines, laundry, etc, are placed within 2 minutes walk.
Every Fridays we have open air market just 50 metters from Hostel, where you can get big bargains on clothes, shoes, house garments, furniture, etc. Second hand flee market every 1rst and 3rd Sunday ofasteach month.
Our city is famous for traditional Dishes, Wines and Celebrations. Gualterianas festival is 120 years old and Nicolinas date to the 14th century, a giant parade organized by students in November. During Easter, the Procession of Santos Passos is organized already for 498 years.
Guimaraes is a UNESCO World Heritage since 2001.
Guimaraes was 2012 European Capital of Culture and is now 2013 European City of Sports.
Besides, Guimaraes is a perfect base to explore Iron Age villages around the city and also to visit Peneda Geres National Park, a real paradise in Earth (by bus or by renting a car for about 30 euros).
There's direct bus transfer between Guimaraes-Oporto Airport-Guimaraes, 7 days per week, 9 times per day, 50 minutes trip,
Come, meet Guimaraes and stay with us!! You won't regret it!!!
Breakfast 2,50 euros per person/day
Towels 1,50 euros each
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Traslado al aeropuerto
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Intercambio de libros
- Desayuno no incluido
- Televisión por cable
- Se aceptan niños
- Sala común
- La tarjeta de crédito no ha sido aceptada
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Sin límite de hora
- No fumadores
- Servicio postal
- Baño de Vapor
- IVA incluido
- Máquina para Té y Café
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Alquiler de toallas
- Máquinas expendedoras
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 3 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
GPS: North 41, 26, 23 and West 08, 18, 50
Rua da Liberdade, 42+44, S. Sebastiao (50 metters far from Igreja das Dominicas) - Guimaraes
Hostel Prime phones. (+351) 967 058 786 and (+351) 253 546 335
1) Arriving by car from HIGHWAY A11 or A7 (from Oporto, from Braga or from Chaves):
- exit the highway at exit ''Guimaraes/N206''
- go straight on in the traffic circle, direction ''Guimaraes Center''
- just in front of Guimaraes Shopping Center, please take right line and turn right, direction ''Mercado''
- turn left, direction ''Mercado''
- in front of market ''Mercado Municipal'', please turn left, you are now in Rua da Liberdade, look for number 44 on your left side, that is Hostel Prime!!!
2) Arriving from Guimaraes BUS TERMINAL (at 400 meters from Hostel):
- outside the terminal building, turn right, direction to ''Mercado'', walk 100 meters
- turn left, direction to ''Mercado'', walk 200 meters
- in front of the market ''Mercado Municipal'' turn left, you are in Rua da Liberdade, walk 100 metters and you have Hostel Prime at your left side, number 44!!!
3) Arriving from Guimaraes TRAIN STATION (at 750 meters from Hostel):
- outside the building, walk to your left 50 meters until ''Hotel Fundador''
- turn right in Hotel Fundador, walk 500 meters down in the avenue Afonso Henriques (with trees both sides)
- you arrive to main city square Toural, look for Rua Camoes at your left (just in front of the fountain)
- go down 150 meters until Dominicas Church, walk more 50 meters straight way in Rua da Liberdade, and you have Hostel Prime in number 44 in your right hand!!!
4) Directly from OPORTO AIRPORT to Guimaraes Bus Terminal (at 400 meters from Hostel):
- GETbus direct transfer, 7 days per week, 9 times per day, 50 minutes trip, please visit http://getbus.eu/