A&O Hamburg City
The A&O Hamburg City offers modernly furnished single, double or family rooms with a 2** hotel standard (A&O's hotel area) and spacious 4 to 8 dorms with comfortable beds (A&O' hostel area). The spacious lobby and entrance area, with billiard, driving simulator and table soccer as well as a kids' play area, provides a welcoming atmosphere to relax in its international charm.
The A&O Hamburg City has a central location and very good connections to all public transportation. It is just a short 5 minute walk to the Central Station. Due to its central location the A&O is ideal to reach by car, by all forms of public transportation, and is a great starting point for excursions into the city of Hamburg.
The special highlight of the A&O Hamburg City is its rooftop terrace with an unparalleled view of the hanseatic city. The modern lobby and the stylish cafeteria invite everyone to sit back and relax. For those coming by car or bus there are numerous parking spaces available.
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 7 EUR from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (7,50 Euro per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 EUR / 20 min) and high speed wifi (5 EUR / 24 h)
- free wifi in the entire building
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 EUR per night, you are allowed to bring your dog arround (only in double and single rooms).
- billard and table football
- free house safe
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of booking costs will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Recepción 24 horas
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Televisión por cable
- Se aceptan niños
- Sala común
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Secadores de pelo para alquilar
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Ropa de cama no incluida
- Sala de reuniones
- No fumadores
- Se aceptan animales
- Mesa de billar
- Luz de lectura
- Impuestos no incluidos
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Alquiler de toallas
- Accesible en silla de ruedas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 1 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
Only 900m from ZOB and main train station: follow Kurt-Schumacher-Allee, turn right into Nagelsweg until you cross Spaldingstrae, walk left into Spaldingstrae and find the A&O on the right-hand side.
Either get off at the main train station and walk (see: Walking directions) or take 1 station to U Berliner Tor. Turn right into Brgerweide until Anckelmannsplatz. Take a short turn to the right and after a couple of meters you see our A&O. Get more information on Hamburgs public transportation (HVV) here: www.hvv.de
From the airport: take the S1 (Airport Express) to Hbf (main train station) or Berliner Tor, then >>> see walking directions or by train
From East: take the A24 from Berlin until Horner Kreisel, then follow Sievekingsallee and Brgerweide until you drive along the B75, follow Heidenkampsweg for approx. 3km, then turn left into Spaldingstrae From South: Follow the A1 until A255 and drive until the end of the autobahn (junction Veddel), drive past the Elbbrcken on B75, follow Heidekampsweg and after 3km turn left into Spaldingstrae.