Day and Night Hostel
Our hotel is owned by an Ex-British army serviceman and is catering to a a lot of tourists and backpackers from Europe, America, Australia and rest of the world.
We have single bed rooms for one to two persons and twin bedrooms for two to four people. We have a condiment corner at every hall where you can get Tea/Coffee, Sugar and also have refrigerator, Microwave oven and hot water kettle, Iron for clothes and hair dryers.. Our guesthouse is equipped with the latest CCTV survillance systems and safe deposit box to ensure your belongings are safe all the time during your stay.
Our hotel is renovated recently and the rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. Our rooms are of superior quality with en-suite shower and toilet, hot and cold water 24 hours a day. Each room has a air conditioning, telephone for free local calls and remote control coloured TV English and other regional channels.
We have installed the latest High Speed WiFi broadband to all our rooms and the lobby. We also have a business desk at the reception for fax, printouts, photocopy, scanning services.
We can also arrange China Visa's in 24 hours and make travel arrangements during your stay in Hong Kong. Please feel free to approach our staff anytime and will find that our staff are friendly, hospitable and speak fluent english.
This property has a 1 day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Secadores de pelo para alquilar
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Mini supermercado
- Sin límite de hora
- Servicio postal
- Luz de lectura
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Caja fuerte
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Alquiler de toallas
- Toallas no incluidas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 3 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
Reminder: In Chung King Mansion, there are five blocks (A, B, C, D and E); we are in Block D 10th Floor!
1. Airport Bus: Airport bus is the most popular method to get to Chungking Mansions. The Airbus Station is located near Hall B on the Arrivals Level (Level 5) of Hong Kong International Airport. Find the bus stand for A21 Airport Hung Hom KCR Station Route. You will see a map of the terminal. There is usually a lineup of around 10. The bus departs approximately every 10-15 minutes. A fare is HK$33. When you are on the bus, be sure to first secure your luggage then find a sit on the lower level. In 40 -90 minutes (varies with traffic) you will reach the Bus Stop No.14 - Middle Road, Nathan Road. (1st being the airport). Because the service time of A21 is 05:00-23:59, you can use N21 airport bus at same place and stop at same bus stop if you arrival Hong Kong after 00:00.
Once you got off the bus, turn the back way, it takes about 30 seconds on foot. You can see the Chung King Mansions front entrance on your right hand side. You will see the huge TV screen paste at the wall of Chungking Mansions. When you make sure you are at Chung King Mansions, walk into the Block D (just be close to the Chungking Mansions front entrance). You can see two lift, take the left hand side one, (stop at even numbers floor), push the 10th floor button, when you are out, turn right and you can see our reception should be within your sight.