GH Rider's Inn Ibusuki
Welcome to GH Rider's Inn Ibusuki.
Located in Kagoshima Pref., GH Rider's Inn Ibusuki is a doss house located in Ibusuki City at the south end of Satsuma Peninsula. The only natural sand steaming hot spring is in Ibusuki in the world, which is right used natural purification and where the sand is washed through ebb and flow.
GH Rider's Inn Ibusuki is situated in the good location, within just 2 minutes on foot from the sand steaming hot spring. In the area called the Nansatsu District as well as Ibusuki City, it is endowed with a great variety of hot springs and other tourist attractions, especially the sand steaming hot spring.
In GH Rider's Inn Ibusuki, there is a small shared dorm room available with no meals offered but in reasonable price. In order to provide the accommodation for backpackers, the hostel is the first guesthouse-style property in Ibusuki District.
You are always welcomed whether you are business or leisure traveler, or where you come from. The owner is a biker and a big fan of traveling, who also visited foreign countries and opened his own hostel when back to Japan. What's more, he would like to share Shochu made up from sweet potato for all of you.
Please be in slow peace in the southern county in Japan and enjoy your stay in Ibusuki City, Kagoshima Pref.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 15:00 to 21:00.
- Please contact the hostel beforehead if you have to check in after 21:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 10:00.
(1) Cash (JPY) only upon arrival.
(2) Please pay the full balance at the time of check-in.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 4 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) Up to 6 days advance notice before the arrival date, if the booking date in the consecutive holiday or Japanese National Holiday, is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 12 years old.
6. Reception Hours: from 07:00 to 12:00 oon; from 15:00 to 22:00.
7. Lock Out: The entrance is closed at 24:00. Please make sure to return the hostel in time.
(1) The lights are off at 24:00 in dorms and living room.
(2) There is no specified time in private rooms but please lower the voice after 24:00.
9. Dorm Restriction: Conversation and drinking are strictly prohibited.
10. No smoking in the entire building.
11. Pets are not allowed.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Aire acondicionado
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Desayuno no incluido
- Sala común
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Luz de lectura
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Toallas no incluidas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 4 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
* From Kyusyu-jidousyadou via Prefectural Road Route 219/Route 226 - Kagoshima IC by car:
It takes about 60 minutes.
* From Kyusyu-jidousyadou/Ibusuki-skyline Ei IC via Prefectual Road Route17 by car:
It takes about 30 minutes.
* From Kagoshima Airport by limousine bus:
Get on an airport shuttle bus at Kagoshima Airport and get off at Ibusuki-eki-mae.
* From JR Kagoshima-Chuo Station to Ibusuki by JR ibusuki makurazaki line:
Get on the train to Ibusuki makurazaki line bound for makurazaki at Kagoshima-Chuo Station and get off at Ibusuki. It takes about 60 minutes.
From JR Ibusuki station, It takes about 30 minutes on foot, about 10 minutes by bus, or about 5 minutes by taxi to reach the hostel.
For bus, get on at 'Ibusuki-eki-mae' and then get off at 'Shiei-onsen-mae'(one-way fare: adult 140 yen). From 'Shiei-onsen-mae' bus stop, it takes about 10 seconds.