Chill Out House
Chill Out House is built like a driftwood treehouse, creating a rustic but cozy environment. Only 80 meters from an awesome swimming beach, we're surrounded by jungle, great restaurants, massage, and other bungalows- great place to meet friends and unwind on a budget. And sunsets rock here too :)
- Free Wifi
- Little bar and social common area- GREAT for meeting new people
- Small restaurant with optional 'family dinners'
- Regular BBQs & homemade burger nights/ mexican nights
- Hot water shower for everybody!
- Hammocks and lounging platforms to unwind
- Excursions and travel bookings at discounted prices
- Traditional Bamboo Tattoo (clean sterile equipment, keeping it safe without losing unique feel/authenticity to the experience)
- Movie nights with TONS of movies of your choice
- Motorbike rental
- Laundry service
- Book swap
- Lots of fun!!
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Juegos de mesa
- Intercambio de libros
- Ventilador de techo
- Sala común
- La tarjeta de crédito no ha sido aceptada
- Wifi gratuito
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Mini supermercado
- Sin límite de hora
- Caja fuerte
- IVA incluido
- Alquiler de toallas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 2 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
From Krabi or Trang stations, you can catch a minibus for between 200-300baht depending on which station and time of year. Once on the island, if your driver doesn't know us already, tell them you're staying on Long Beach near Funky Fish and O-zone- those are well known landmarks and the driver should know what dirt road to turn off. You'll see us about 100 meters down on the right- just a few buildings past the travel agency. If your ride only takes you to town (Saladan), we're just 5k down south and you can get a tuk-tuk for around 60baht to our door.
If you're on another island or the coast of Krabi, you have the option of arriving by boat. Boats only run during high season. From the pier in town (Saladan), you can take a tuk-tuk taxi the 5k journey for around 50baht. If your driver doesn't know us already, tell them you're staying on Long Beach near Funky Fish and O-zone- those are well known landmarks and the driver should know what dirt road to turn off. You'll see us about 100 meters down on the right- follow the driftwood signs.