Venice Beach Hostel
ALL INCLUDED: BREAKFAST - DINNER - COMPUTER and
INTERNET and WI-FI !
Wake up to - BREAKFAST; Play all day & return to - DINNER; Relax in your Room with - INTERNET (& COMPUTER) & WI-FI.
All rooms - en suite.
ALL your Needs INCLUDED with your bed-- ONLY HOSTEL including all this & beats the Price of any other area hostel !!
WELCOME: Life's a beach - JOIN US. Enjoy Venice Beach Hostel life & Enjoy the best value on the beach!
LIVE ON VENICE BEACH !
ENJOY -- BEST PRICES ON THE BEACH !
*** Computer & Internet Access -- In Your Rooms ***
*** Wireless Access In Commons Room & on Room Floors***
***Food - Breakfast & Dinner: See Details Below***
*** All Rooms - En Suite (With Bathroom) ***
All Rooms - PRIVATE & SHARED - Are Small Apartments; With Their Own Bathrooms!!
All Rooms Have Free Computer Internet Access (Ethernet) - and - Free Wireless Access !!
2 Common Recreation Rooms: Internet, Piano, Wii; Lockers, TV, Pool Table,.
Commons Has Free Internet WI-FI Access !!
Laundry Room - available to guests after hostel cleaning.
Lockers Available;Safety Box Available In Office.
Safes - Available in private rooms(most)
COOKING & DINING
Large Kitchen - Good Cooking & Dining Area.
And remember - Food -- The Basics, e.g.:
BREAKFAST - Pancake & Waffle Mix & Syrup; margarine; Coffee & Tea.
DINNER - Pasta & pasta sauce or Rice & veggies (alternating nights); tortillas; & Spices, Condiments, Onions, Oil, etc.
Coffee & Tea.
Popcorn in TV & pool room
you Cook for yourself - and save
and PLEASE Clean up for yourself - and be nice to others.
(1) PRICES: cash prices quoted - without tax, add-ons, deposit or non-cash payment pricing;
(2) Due at check-in: balance of price; tax, refundable security deposit; non-cash pricing extra.
VENICE BEACH HOSTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS (R&R'S) APPLY.
IMPORTANT R & R'S (NOT ALL), e.g.:
(1) WEEKEND & HOLIDAY -- SPECIAL NOTICE RE PRIVATE STAY. All stays must be at least 2 days in private and/or a $25 add-on will be added to any one night only stay (1/2 persons; pro-rata for added persons). It is also subject to availability after multiple days' reservations. Weekends are Friday - Sunday.
(2) LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS: Reservations made within 72 hours of reservation date are last minute. They are subject to email confirmation from hostel.
(3) CANCELLATION Requirements
(a) Cancellation is 72 hours (3days) prior to arrival date. No partial cancellation of reservation dates .
(b) Cancellation only by email or other writing. (c) Please NOTE: VBH cancellation time is different than reservation company & controls.
(4) Reservations may be required to be fully paid in advance when reserving: (a) with credit card expiring before date; (b) more that 1 private room; (c) 4 or more beds; (d) more than 1 week; (e) less than VBH cancellation period; (f) in high season. Credit card provided will be used. Refundable deposit will be due at check-in.
(5) Debit Card Reservations are to be fully paid upon receipt of reservation and in advance.
(6) CHILDREN ARE WELCOME. Children may only be in private rooms and with parent or authorized adult.
(7) Proper & valid picture ID required. International travelers: passport; U.S. Travelers: driver's license. VBH reserves the right to refuse service.
(8) Renewals of guests in hostel may only be done in hostel; not through outside services.
(9) Special rules/limits apply for locals and non-travelers in shared- contact hostel and read R & R's before reserving for shared. This reservation service is only for foreign & out-of state travelers who are continuing travels. All others must contact VBH directly to confirm reservation and verify that they are non-locals & travelers.
* Special Note Re Our Internet: It Is Free Service; We Are Not Techies-So If It Goes Down; Or Machines Break Do Not Expect That It Will Be Instantly Fixed - Or That We Can Do Anything About It. There is extra WI-FI in Commons.
Thanks Again For Taking The Time - And To Really Enjoy -- Please Reserve & enjoy Venice Beach !
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Juegos de mesa
- Intercambio de libros
- Desayuno incluido
- Televisión por cable
- Tarjetas telefónicas
- Ventilador de techo
- Se aceptan niños
- Sala común
- Se aceptan tarjetas de crédito
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Sala de juegos
- Secadores de pelo
- Secadores de pelo para alquilar
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Comidas disponibles
- Sala de reuniones
- Mini supermercado
- Terraza al aire libre
- Mesa de billar
- Servicio postal
- Luz de lectura
- Impuestos no incluidos
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Alquiler de toallas
- Máquinas expendedoras
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 3 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
Leer información importante de HostelEsta propiedad cuenta con Términos y condiciones específicos.
Hostel Pricing & Reservations
(1) Prices: cash prices quoted - without tax (14%), add-ons, deposit; non-cash payment pricing;
(2) Due at check-in: balance of price; tax, refundable security deposit; card use charge is extra.
(3) PLEASE NOTE: (a) If you have already contacted hostel directly and we have sent a Reservation Form - you must reserve through hostel and not an outside Reservation Service, such as here. The outside Reservation Service charges us a 10% commission - your deposit - to them. Such reservation and/or - deposit - commission is not honored if you had previously contacted hostel and we have sent the Reservation Form.
(b) Renewals of guests in hostel may only be done in hostel; not through outside reservation services
(4) Holiday Periods (incl. its weekend): added charge in hostel per night. Shared - $3 and Private - $6; added person/private - $3.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
SOME AIRPORT INFO :
Venice Beach is only 5 miles from LAX (the airport): 12 minutes by car; 25-30 minutes by shuttle; 35-40 minutes by bus.
Bus � $1.50: take the FREE AIRPORT SHUTTLE (outside the terminal at curb you'll see sign) to the BUS CENTER (by long term parking) ; take the #3 �BIG BLUE BUS� (Santa Monica Bus Line) TELL the BUS DRIVER you WANT A TRANSFER and ask the driver to tell you when to transfer to the #1 BIG BLUE BUS to get to Venice Beach (you transfer at Lincoln Blvd. & California St.); transfer to the #1 Blue Bus; ask the driver to tell you when to get off for PACIFIC AVENUE and WINDWARD AVENUE (near the VENICE TRAFFIC CIRCLE).
(FROM THE AIRPORT, THE #3 WILL TRAVEL ON LINCOLN BLVD., A LARGE COMMERCIAL STREET.
AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHT INTERSECTION OF CALIFORNIA STREET (A SMALL STREET) YOU EXIT THE BUS.
YOU WALK ACROSS LINCOLN BLVD. AND TAKE THE #1 BUS FROM THE BUS STOP ON CALIFORNIA STREET. THE BUS STOP IS ON THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF CALIFORNIA AND LINCOLN.
THE #1 BUS WILL THEN TRAVEL ALONG THE CALIFORNIA STREET AND OTHER SMALL STREETS,etc. UNTIL IT GETS TO VENICE AT THE BEACH - AT THE VENICE TRAFFIC CIRCLE. GET OFF AT WINDWARD TRAFFIC CIRCLE.)
Walk to the corner of Windward Ave. and Pacific Ave.; and then cross the street. The building on the corner is the Venice Beach Hostel - 1515 Pacific Avenue (entrance just north of the corner of the building at Windward Avenue). The building has stores on the ground floor.
Shuttle -- $16+ per person (varies by season): EXPRESS SHUTTLE. Free phone at phone advertising board in lobby when you exit with your luggage; then walk outside to SHUTTLE SIGN - shuttle waiting area outside terminal exit ON SECOND PEDESTRIAN SIDEWALK. . (There are only 3 different shuttle companies permitted to pick up at LAX; so little competition. )
Cab -- $30+ for the cab; not based on number of persons. Many different cab co's. One is: Yellow Cab free phone 1 (800) 711-8294.
For return: Cab station around corner from VBH.
Car Rental -- All major car rental companies have a free shuttle to their rental office. They all have free telephone from each terminal. If car rental company is listed on advertising board - just pick up board phone, dial as shown and talk to them. Otherwise, use regular phone and dial their free (800 or 888) number. There is a car rental shuttle stop with a posted sign outside each terminal.