A&O Prague Metro Strizkov
The A&O Prague Metro Strizkov opened in June 2012 and is valued for its fantastic view over the city of Prague. Drinking one of the strong Czech Latte Macchiato's in our spacious lobby is as uncomplicated as taking a quick ride with the metro to the city centre. Our tried and tested all-you-can-eat breakfast is the perfect start of your day for some eventful days in the beautiful city of Prague!
The A&O Prague Metro Strizkov is situated in the district Strizkov and is only 5 minutes away from the metro station Strizkov. It takes merely 15 minutes from the hotel to the city centre. Also perfect for all those who especially look for accommodation close to the exhibition grounds, the showgrounds Hole ovice and Letňany and the O2 Arena. With its central location you can easily get to the hostel by car, coach, train or other public means of transport which makes it a perfect base for trips to the -golden city-.
Aside from comfortable rooms A&O Hostel Prague Metro Strizkov offers community rooms for relaxation or working. The big lobby and bar area with free wifi create a laid-back atmosphere and offer plenty of room to get to know each other.
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 7 € from 6:00 till 10:00 am (7:00 till 11:00 am on the weekend)
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non-smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- Check-out till 10:00 am (11:00 am on the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2:00 pm on request (10 € per room extra, only for private rooms)
- Check-In at 3:00 pm
- internet terminals (1 €/20min) and high speed WiFi (5 €/24h)
- free WiFi in public areas and in all rooms
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours) and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 € fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 € per night, you are allowed to bring your dog (only in private rooms)
- billiard and table football
- free house safe
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of booking costs will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Recepción 24 horas
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Televisión por cable
- Se aceptan niños
- Zona Infantil de juegos
- Sala común
- Se aceptan tarjetas de crédito
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Secadores de pelo para alquilar
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Ropa de cama no incluida
- Sala de reuniones
- Sin límite de hora
- No fumadores
- Mesa de billar
- Luz de lectura
- Caja fuerte
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Alquiler de toallas
- Toallas no incluidas
- Máquinas expendedoras
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 1 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
Only 350m from the Metro Station Strizkov: Get off at metro Strizkov, turn left into Teplick and follow the street, turn right into Strizkovska and follow the street until the street. You will then see our A&O easily.
If coming into Prague by train, get off at the main train station Hlavni Nadrazi and take the red metro line (heading north to Lednany). Get off after 6 stations and take a 5min walk (see: Walking directions).
From the Airport: There is a shuttle bus, called AE (=Airport Express) running every 30 minutes from and to the Prague Airport. Exit the airport and go to the main bus stop. Give 45 kc to the driver and he takes you to Hlavni Nadrazi. Directions are the same as above >>> see by train.