Our hostel is located in a historic building from the 16th century with renaissance ceilings. It's perfectly located walking distance from most of the greatest hot spots around Prague. We're 150 meters from the Old Town Square.
Damn right, it's literally a stone's throw away. We're about 400 m from CHARLES BRIDGE, and less than that from Wenceslas square. The hostel is surrounded by some cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, pubs and great shops.
***Hostel Homer is all about chillaxing all cool. Come and meet backpackers from around the world. We have a communal kitchen that is fully stocked with all the amenities you need to prepare your food. As for getting about town our friendly staff is always willing to point you in the right direction, or give you suggestions on what places to visit. We also provide private tours about town by car, and work in tandem with guided pub crawls to the hottest bars and clubs in town.***
- 24h reception – 24h security
- FREE wi-fi
- FREE spacious lockers
- FREE linens, FREE slippers hire, FREE hairdryer hire,
- FREE tea,
- FREE city maps
- FREE day storage after check out
- Jacuzzi and sauna (discount for our guests)
- Towels for rent
- Hang out areas, common room, terrace, table football, hostel cinema, Large modern equipped kitchen, book swap
- Supermarket 2 mins from the hostel
- Hot shower non-stop
1. Check-in: from 2:00 pm. It is possible to store your luggage earlier.
2. Check-out: until 10.30 am. Feel free to store your luggage.
3. Groups of 10 or more will be asked to provide refundable security deposit on arrival (€15 per person).
4. We do not accept credit cards because of their high transaction fee - we want to save your money.
5. Guests are responsible for any damages they cause in the property. Property will ask you to pay for it in cash or they will charge your card.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Juegos de mesa
- Intercambio de libros
- Desayuno no incluido
- Se aceptan niños
- Sala común
- La tarjeta de crédito no ha sido aceptada
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Secadores de pelo para alquilar
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Plancha y tabla de planchar
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Sala de reuniones
- Sin límite de hora
- No fumadores
- Terraza al aire libre
- Luz de lectura
- Caja fuerte
- IVA incluido
- Máquina para Té y Café
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Alquiler de toallas
- Toallas no incluidas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 1 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
HOW TO FIND US:
From the Airport:
1. Take bus 119 to Nadrazi Veleslavin Station, from the A line (green) to Můstek. Get off at Můstek, go direction 'Na Mustku', and take the escalator in front of you and go up to the street (Na můstku) then just walk straight. You'll see us on the left side with 'Hostel' sign in black lettering (opposite to another hostel), Melantrichova street 11. Go through the courtyard (restaurant Pulcinela) and ring the bell.
2. There are also shuttle busses which take you from airport to the city centre.(which costs 300czk)
From Florenc bus station:
Take Metro line B (yellow) to Můstek. Cross line A before you leave the metro. From the metro walk towards Můstek. Use escalator in front of you and go straight at Na můstku Street. You'll see us on the left side with a 'Hostel' sign in black lettering (opposite to another hostel), Melantrichova street 11. Go through the courtyard (restaurant Pulcinela) and ring the bell.
From the Main train station:
15-20 mins walking - across Wenceslaus Square direction Old town square. Take Na můstku Street (You'll see the 'New Yorker' on your right side) go straight, till you reach Melantrichova street. You'll see us on the left side with a 'Hostel' sign in black lettering (opposite to another hostel), Melantrichova street 11. Go through the courtyard (restaurant Pulcinela) and ring the bell.
From the Holesovice Station:
Take the C Metro line to the Museum, from the Museum take the A line to Mustek. Get off the metro and go towards Můstek. Use escalator in front of you and up towards Na můstku Street and go straight till you reach Melantrichova street. You'll see us the on left side with a 'Hostel' sign in black lettering (opposite to another hostel), Melantrichova street 11. Go through the courtyard (restaurant Pulcinela) and ring the bell.
Various costs of transportation:
Tram, Metro, or bus Ticket: 24 czk
The closest places to park are the Rudolfinum Parking Garage, or underground parking garage in the PALLADIUM shopping centre which cost 650czk per 24hours.
Taxi: 00420 226 000 226 ****ask for the price before you get in.***
Airport - Hostel HOMEr - cca 500 czk
Florenc - Hostel HOMEr- cca 200 czk
Holesovice - Hostel HOMEr - cca 240 czk
Main train station - Hostel HOMEr - cca 150 czk
Do not pay more!!!