Solscape Eco Retreat
Solscape is a 10 acre property nestled at the foot of Mt Karioi, overlooking the Tasman Sea and just a bush walk away from Ngaranui Beach and world famous surf break Manu Bay. Situated just a few kms from Raglan township on New Zealands beautiful westcoast, we are 2 hours south of Auckland and 40 minutes west of Hamilton.
Our lodgings are consciously designed to fit within our primary goals of minimizing our ecological footprint and inspiring our visitors with many working models of sustainable living.
This year we are excited to be stepping into our long held vision of creating an educational space hosting a myriad of courses, workshops and retreats in practical sustainability and holistic well-being.
Our special features include;
Courses, workshops and retreats
Tipi Retreat, Earth Domes, Eco Baches, Recycled Railway Carriages,
Camping/Campervan, Solsurfer Surf School, Yoga classes, Massage, Earth oven and BBQ, Food gardens, Beautiful location, Spectacular sea views
Solscape offers unique accommodation in 14 recycled, authentic NZ railway carriages and cabooses.
Choose from our larger, self-contained carriage and our double, twin, dorm and triple share cabooses.
outdoor BBQ and pizza oven
kitchen with 4 burner hob, small oven, kettles, crockery, cutlery,
pots and pans,
small garden, herb spiral, food forest
showers and toilets
All caboose guests share communal facilities and beds are made up with quality linen
* Surfing! Best known for long peeling left-hand point breaks, Raglan also offers ideal conditions for beginners and novice surfers. Solscape Eco Retreat offers customised surf packages, surf lessons and board hire. Surf guiding is also available for the more advanced surfer.
* Raglan is one of New Zealand's premier kiteboarding locations. Because of Raglan's natural land formations, nearly any wind direction is suitable for kiteboarding.
* There are several bush and beach walks in Raglan, including climbing Mt Karioi, Te Toto Gorge and the beautiful Bridal Veil Falls waterfall track.
* Lots of other ways to get in touch with the great outdoors at Raglan including kayaking and horse trekking tours.
*Healing massage therapists and individual yoga classes are available onsite by appointment.
Raglan town has a unique laid-back atmosphere and offers a wide array of eateries catering to all tastes. Interesting shops line the main street with their array of bohemian arts-and-crafts.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Traslado al aeropuerto
- Tarjetas telefónicas
- Se aceptan niños
- Sala común
- Se aceptan tarjetas de crédito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Acceso a Internet
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Sala de reuniones
- No fumadores
- Se aceptan animales
- Alquiler de toallas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 1 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
Raglan is approximately 2 hours south of Auckland. Drive South on Highway 1 and turn west onto Highway 23 from Hamilton. From Raglan township follow Wainui Rd towards Manu bay for 6kms until you see our signs on the left.
For information regarding buses from Auckland to Hamilton visit, www.nakedbus.co.nz or www.intercity.co.nz
For information on buses from Hamilton to Raglan visit, www.busit.co.nz