Hostel City Center Sarajevo
Our small, relaxed hostel is the ideal place for travellers seeking the true spirit of Sarajevo.
1. You can cancel or change your reservation free of charge 48 hours before your arrival, in case of late cancellation or No-Show the amount of the first night will be charged. On arrival the full amount must be paid even if you wish to make any changes, or if you wish to cancel your booking.
2. Reception is open 08:00 – 22:00. If you will arrive between 22:00 and 08:00, please notify us by email or telephone so we can arrange check-in. Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs 7.50 EUR per day.
3. Check in time is from 13:00 until 22:00, while check out time is 10:00. Flexible check-in & check-out times on request. If you wish, you can store your luggage for free in our luggage room as and when you need.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Aire acondicionado
- Traslado al aeropuerto
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Intercambio de libros
- Televisión por cable
- Ventilador de techo
- Se aceptan niños
- Sala común
- Se aceptan tarjetas de crédito
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Tour gratuito de la ciudad
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Plancha y tabla de planchar
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Sin límite de hora
- No fumadores
- Terraza al aire libre
- Máquina para Té y Café
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Toallas incluidas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 2 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
From the Sarajevo Railway Station and Bus Station:
To get to our hostel from the Railway or the Bus station, you can take the tram No. 1. The tramway station is located in front of the Railway/Bus station. The price of the ticket is 80 cents for one person. The distance from the Sarajevo Railway and Bus station to our hostel is only 4 km, and it takes approximately 15 minutes to get there. You should get off on the tram stop named Drvenija, which is the fifth station from the railway/bus station.
Then cross the main street, and 50 meters from the tram stop you will get to the street Zelenih Beretki. There, you turn right and walk for approx. 100 meters towards Old Town Bascarsija, where on your left side you will find street Saliha Hadzihuseinovica Muvekita 2/3 and our hostel.
You can also use the taxi transfer from the Railway/Bus station; it should cost about 5. Our hostel is located between the hotels 'Hotel Central' and 'Hotel Europe'.
***When taking a taxi from the Central Bus Station and Train Station, do not pay more than 5 (or 10KM in local currency) per cab, one-way to the Hostel. The taxi driver may try to charge you more, but do not accept this! If they try to charge you more, please call the police (122).
From Sarajevo International Airport:
To get here from Sarajevo International Airport (SJJ), you will travel 12km. The price of the taxi service is a maximum of 10, one way. We're located between the hotels 'Hotel Central' and 'Hotel Europe' .
From East Sarajevo bus station (Istocno Sarajevo, Republic of Srpska):
This is the bus station where most of the buses from Montenegro and Serbia arrive, and is approximately 12km away from our hostel. You can take a taxi from there for about 12, or you can walk 300 meters to the Dobrinja quarter to get to the trolleybus station and buy a ticket for 80 cents per person. Ride the trolleybus until the final stop, TRG Austrije. Cross the bridge called Principov Most over the Miljacka river and go onto Zelenih Beretki street. Turn left here and walk for about 100 metres, until you find, on the right-hand side, the street Saliha Hadzihuseinovica Muvekita 2/3. We're located between the hotels 'Hotel Central' and 'Hotel Europe'.
***When taking a taxi from Sarajevo Airport or from the East Bus Station called Lukavica, do not pay more than 10 (or 20KM in local currency) per cab, one-way to the Hostel. The taxi driver may try to charge you more, but do not accept this! If they try to charge you more, please call the police (122).
When using public transport you must buy a ticket from the kiosk next to the tram stop, or from the driver. You must validate your ticket once you're onboard using the validating machine inside the tram. If you fail to do this you'll be fined 25KM. Your ticket is only valid for one single journey, not multiple journeys.