Mori Hostel -a charming blend of heritage and comfort. Much like the tiny silkworm (Bombxy Mori) it's named after, Mori Hostel has transformed an old hardware warehouse in the heart of Singapore's Little India into a relaxing juxtaposition of well-preserved architectural features & modern comforts.
All the modern comforts you’d expect – At Mori Hostel, you will get everything you expect from a quality hostel – female only and unisex dorms, private suites, free high speed WIFI lockers, computers and iPads, laundry facilities, hairdryers and free breakfast.
All our rooms / beds come with large lockers, air conditioning, personal reading lights & power point. For the comfort of our guests, all mattresses are of super single size.
Our security features include 24/7 CCTV and RFID key card access system for the rooms and main door.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Restricciones de edad
- Aire acondicionado
- Alquiler de bicicletas
- Juegos de mesa
- Desayuno incluido
- Tarjetas telefónicas
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Mini supermercado
- Terraza al aire libre
- Luz de lectura
- Caja fuerte
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Alquiler de toallas
- Máquinas expendedoras
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 2 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
Leer información importante de HostelEsta propiedad cuenta con Términos y condiciones específicos.
1. Complimentary breakfast inclusive in rates. Breakfast will be served from 7.30am to 10am.
2. A valid passport is required while checking in.
3. Our reception opening hours are between 7am to 11pm. If you are checking in later than 11pm, please ensure that you check with us or it is indicated in your booking details and inform us in advance so that we will advise if we can accommodate the late check-in request.
4. For early check out before 07:00, please approach the reception latest by the night before departure.
5. Check-in is available from 2pm on the day of arrival, check-out required by 11am on the day of departure. Bag storage is available for guests arriving & departing outside of these hours.
6. Notification of any cancellation is required at least 48 hours (Singapore time) to arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee being charged to your credit card (or to any other proof of guarantee provided).
7. Cancellations received and confirmed less than 48 hours will incur the first night’s charge. Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations are only valid with email cancellation from Mori Hostel. There will be no refund for no show on check-in date. For promotional lower rates, it is under non-refundable policy.
8. S$20 refundable deposit will be required at check-in for the linens and keycard.
9. Balance payment is required upon check-in. A transaction fee of 5% of the amount will be applicable for payments made by credit card.
10. Mori Hostel reserves the right to refuse a guest or even a group on arrival (and even after check in), if we deem that the guest is under the influence of alcohol or hard-drugs, unsuitably dressed or behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
11. Minimum age of 16 years for guests. Guests below 18 years old have to be accompanied by adults above 21 years old
12. All guests will have to produce a valid foreign passport upon check-in. Guests who do not observe the terms and conditions of booking will be turned away without refunds
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
Directions from the Changi Airport-
By MRT (Subway):
Travel time: Approximately 60 minutes / Cost: S$2.50)
- Proceed to MRT station at Airport Terminal 2
- Take the train (East West � Changi Line) towards Tanah Merah
- Alight at Tanah Merah station (Station EW4). Cross the platform and transfer to city bound train (East West) towards Joo Koon
- Alight at Outram Park station (Station EW16). Walk the underpass towards the North East Line (North East Line) platform
- Take the train (North East Line) towards Punggol
- Alight at Farrer Park station (NE 8)
- Take exit B and walk straight along Race Course Road for a short 5 minutes towards Balestier Road.
- Look out for Mori Hostel on your left
- By Shuttle Bus:
Travel time: Approximately 35 minutes / Cost: S$9 for adults, S$6 for children under 13 years)
� For airport shuttle bus, please approach the �Airport Shuttle Service� counter in the Changi Airport terminal.
� Inform the staff your destination is Mori Hostel at 429 Race Course Road, Singapore 218675
� The airport shuttle bus will drop you right at Mori Hostel�s doorstep.
- By Taxi
Travel time: Approximately 20 minutes / Estimated taxi fare: S$20-S$25 � excluding any surcharge which may apply.