Rucksack Inn @ HongKong Street
We are located in the heart of the city within walking distance to Clarke Quay and Boat Quay - the most talked about night spot in Singapore. You can find lots of restaurants, shops, a mall, amenities and most importantly, the MRT (tube) is all within 5 mins from Rucksack Inn @HongKong Street.
Rucksack Inn 2 is just a few doors away from our first establishment, Rucksack Inn.
Step inside, and you will also feel that it's just like home. Another clean, comfy and cosy abode awaits you right in the heart of the city.
So check in with us. We're delighted to have you stay with us.
Terms & Conditions:
All rates are inclusive of taxes
Check in time: 1400hrs
Check out time: 1200hrs
Our reception runs 24hourly, so if you have an early flight, you may check in early and use our facilities or you can leave your bags with us whilst you head out to explore the city.
Likewise, if you have a late flight or bus to catch on the day of your checkout, you may leave your bags with us at no additional cost.
*To upkeep the environment of a backpackers hostel, we do have a policy of no children under the age of 12 in our dormitories .
* Due to our limited capacity at our Inn, we do not take in Locals and Singapore Permanent Residents.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno incluido
- Televisión por cable
- Ventilador de techo
- Sala común
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Luz de lectura
- Alquiler de toallas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 3 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
• Alight at Clarke Quay station on the North East line, and take Exit E.
• You will see an overhead bridge. Cross the bridge.
• Walk in the same direction as the traffic. You will see Carpenter Street. Keep on walking.
• The next street is Hong Kong Street. We are at no. 38-A, just 3 doors down from the yellow building.
• We’re on the 2nd floor =)
If you’re taking a cab, all cab drivers should be familiar with Hong Kong Street. It’ll take about 20 minutes by cab. The cab fare should cost between $20-$25 depending on traffic.