High style and high tech converge at Wink - the boutique flashpackers hostel. We are a one-of-a-kind new accommodation concept geared for the young (at heart), trendy and technology savvy.
The owners of Wink are passionate and seasoned travellers (backpacking and business globe-setting) who took their time to conceptualize and build Wink from bottom-up. Their goals for Wink is to marshal together the comforts of a boutique hotel, the community of a backpackers' joint, and the modern conveniences of a modern meeting venue.
Wink is envisioned as a trusty host to help travellers enjoy Singapore. We will chat with you as pals, and point you to our personal must-see (must-eat!) places on the island.
Wink invests in technology to ensure you a seamless stay from check-in, across myriad transactions, to check-out. Throughout our premises, we balance both private and communal space to cater to our guests with different priorities.
Amongst the very first worldwide to tout pod style beds, Winks own designer twist to the concept indulges travellers their private sleeping sanctums, while allowing for socializing in individual rooms. Each custom-made pod is uniquely designed with unmatched features:
- Custom-designed and spacious
- Sound resistant walls in-between pods
- Dedicated ambient backlight which turns on automatically to guide you to your dedicated pods, without disturbing others
- Adjustable reading LED light for your glare-free reading pleasure
- Cushy back-rest
- Power socket to charge your gadgets and accessories
- Side-ledge and hook for your personal effects
- Superior 260 thread-count soft linen and sumptuous duvets
- Generous locker space right at the pod itself
Queen-sized pods are available for couples travelling together, or the traveller who yearns a bigger bed. Ladies dormitories, complete with vanity counters, provide female guests better peace of mind and a little luxury on the side.
Housed in a three-storey historic shophouse with a Chinese Baroque faade, Wink exudes charm and local flavors. It resides right in Chinatown a must-see cultural enclave of Singapores largest ethnic group which is a convenient pivot to access the countrys attractions. Within minutes in the North lies Clarke Quay, a premium nightlife destination to unwind. A hop away in the South is Sentosa, an island resort getaway, and the distinctive skyline of Singapores Central Business District. Club Street and its bohemian vibes is an easy walk away to the East. Also in close proximity is the renowned Marina Bay Waterfront, which houses the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resorts & Casino, and the Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix night race circuit.
And it does not get more convenient than having Chinatowns Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station a mere 3-minutes stroll from Wink. From here, guests easily access all of Singapores popular sights (and less touristy ones too that only we recommend).
Please provide your estimated time of arrival to Wink Hostel when making your booking so that we know what time to expect you. Please also read our Hostel Conditions before making a booking.
Any cancellation or amendment must be made no later than 12pm local time (SGT) 2 days prior to confirmed booking(s). Failure to provide sufficient notice will incur charges for the affected booking(s), up to a maximum of 2 night’s charges. No-Shows will incur a maximum of 2 night’s charges.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Recepción 24 horas
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno incluido
- Ventilador de techo
- Sala común
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo para alquilar
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Acceso mediante tarjeta llave
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Luz de lectura
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Alquiler de toallas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 2 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
Directions from Airport
If you are coming from other than the airport, please contact us for detailed directions.
MRT (Subway) - Approximately 60 minutes, SGD$2.50
- Proceed to MRT Station at Airport Terminal 2
- Take the train (EW - Changi Line) towards Tanah Merah
- Alight at Tanah Merah Station. Cross the platform and take the train (EW - East West Line) towards Joo Koon
- Alight at Outram Park Station. Walk the underpass towards the Northeast Line (NEL) platform. Take the train (NE - Northeast Line) towards Punggol.
- Alight at Chinatown Station. Take Exit A towards Pagoda Street.
- Upon reaching road level, make a 'U-turn' towards the main road.
- Turn right at the main road and walk until you reach Mosque Street, which will be on your right.
- Walk down Mosque Street and look out for WINK HOSTEL on your right.
SHUTTLE BUS - Approximately 35 minutes, SGD$9 for adults, SGD$6 for children under 13 years
For pre-bookings (at least 48 hours before arrival), please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your flight details. Pre-bookings are only available from 7am to 11pm daily.
Alternatively, approach the Ground Transport Desk at all arrival halls to check for availability.
Inform counter staff your destination is Wink Hostel at Chinatown, 8A Mosque Street.
TAXI - Approximately 20 minutes, SGD$30
- Inform taxi driver your destination is Wink Hostel at Chinatown, 8A Mosque Street.