Located in a great spot, on the edge of the hip Florentine Neighborhood, 2 minutes walk to the bar and restaurants area of Florentine, and to the feet of old Jaffa and the Beach( 7 min walk) and 15 min walk to the busy center of Tel Aviv (Rothchild blvd) you can find FloHo Apartments. We have a few rooms, some are in shared apartments (with kitchenette and extended facilities such as laundry facilities and kitchenette), and some are private with only basic facilities.
Florentine hip neighborhood was an industrial zone 20 years ago, and has turned into a live center of youngsters from all over Israel. The neighborhood is known for the chill vibes, the graffiti around the street, the cheap food and restaurants, the vegan and vegetarian wide menus restaurants offer like Falafel, Hummus, Shashuka, Sabich, and many home style food..., and lets not forget the hip vibe of musician, students and artists living here and the night life and live music that happening in every corner....
As part of the Florentine Hostel family, we are all travelers and people who love other people and other cultures. and the most important we care for what we do, and we try to do it the best way we can. Our apartments are stand alone apartments, good for solo travelers or small groups up to 10 people.
It is important for us to mention and be clear that booking the apartments or private rooms belong to the apartments, doesn't necessarily gives you access to the hostel as hostel guest! and it might be of extra charge per day, as the hostel prices are a bit higher!
However we do have an office/reception (building next by ,where key pickup is ) and we are there from 9:00(am) - 22:00(pm) to assist with an requests of help needed.
FloHo Apartments polices & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival by 6pm.
Check In- by 15:00pm ( you can arrive as early as 9am when reception opens) and store your luggage with us till check in time. Arriving outside reception hours if fine if we are contacted in advance. Late night arrivals must contact us a day or two before! Key Pick up is at the building next by at Elifelet 10 (hostel reception) during the hostel reception hours 9am-10pm.
Check out before 11:00 . It is possible to leave luggage in the luggage area in our main ( hostel building), and collect it later, the day.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. There is a 3% credit card fee.
Taxes included, except for Israeli citizens, there is a +17% VAT need to be added to the price.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking inside the rooms. only in a balcony or terrace.
Keep quite after 22:00
No guest of guests are allowed in the apartments
Reception hours are :9:00-22:pm
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Pensión
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Se aceptan tarjetas de crédito
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Sin límite de hora
- No fumadores
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- IVA incluido
- Máquina para Té y Café
- Toallas incluidas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 3 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
To: Elifelet 10, Tel Aviv (reception/office- key pick up)
apartments are on Elifelet 6 , next by building..
From Ben-Gurion Airport:
Option 1 - Direct taxi from the airport to the hostel
There is an organized taxi service from the airport; a ride from the airport to any location in central Tel-Aviv should cost around 150 shekels!!! Which is approximately 42 USD or 30 Euro or maybe an additional 10-20 shekels at night.
Be careful of taxi drivers because they usually take advantage of tourists- know how to bargain or set a price in advance.
Option 2 - Train & bus (or walking / taxi instead of bus)
A train from the airport to Tel-Aviv (Ha’hagana train station, which is very close to the central bus station) goes twice an hour during the day.
Online train time table: www.rail.co.il ( they have a good English website)
From there you can either:
· Take a bus: Number 41 from the central bus station (5 min. walk from the train station). Ask the driver to drop you off at the closest station to Elifelet street (ask him for directions...they are usually nice and like to help).
Sometimes just waiting for bus takes as long as simply walking....
· Walk: It’s about 20 min to walk to the apartments. You can either walk on 'Salamae' street (Solomon/ Shalame/Shlomo/.. it has a few names but pronounces 'Sa-la-mae'). walk west- toward the beach, until you cross Elifelet street and then turn right to Elifelet until you reach Elifelet 10.
- To make thing clear! It is very easy to get to the hostel by walk, but it will get tricky if you don’t follow directions well!! - here are easy walking directions from central bus station ( across the highway from the “Ha hagana” train station)
- There are two options..a more interesting one, and a faster one but less interesting!
- Fast walk
1) as soon as you step out side of central bus station, ask a taxi driver or a local where is Salame. Pronounced : “Sa-la-ma”(important! This isn’t Solomon Street…that’s a different street)
2) Walk on Salame street ( which is the back street of the central bus station) toward the beach…west…where the sunsets…J. You will pass a few street, major ones will be by this order…Har Tzion, Chlenov, Ha-halia, Hertzel, Kishon, Washington, Ben Atar, Vital, Abarbanel, then next one is Elifelet! Turn right, walk about a 100 meters to Elifelet 10 ( black metal door on the right side of the street with a sign 10 above it)
- Interesting walk ( 10 min longer)
1) Walk on “Levinski Street” ( which is the street you stand on while coming out of the main gate of the central bus station) toward west! Where the sunset J. ( if you crossed a highway and you got to the train station you went east! Wrong way!)
2) Walk on levinski all the way …it turns into a narrow street that is becoming the spice market(.I think it is a really nice part of Florentine neighborhood and has lots of cool stuff to offer..lots of smell, spices..billions of dried fruits….but be careful of the marchent there..as they are” very experienced with travelers” buy only where you see the price and ask in advance how much things are!). Keep walking on levinski , until you get to Hertzel Street!
3) Turn left on Hertzel and walk down till you get to Florentine Street
4) Turn right to Florentine street and cross the whole street till you get to No Entrance sign!
5) Keep going straight through the ally (Florentine street , turn into this ally called “ Ha Nagarim…the Carpenters) crossing the ally, you will get to a basket ball court! Keep going straight.! 20 meters more, now you got To Elifelet street!
6) Turn left to Elifelet , walk 40 meters to Elifelet 10! A Black with the number 10 on it and a small sign of 'florentine Hostel'....ring the buzzer :-)
7) Please give us a feedback on the direction!
· Take a Taxi: A taxi from the Ha’hagana train station to Elifelet should cost no more than 25-30 shekels (8 USD, 5 Euros). You can stop a taxi on the street.
it is easy to receive a map of tel aviv at the airport when you land in the information center ( they have really good maps of tel aviv, jerusalem and israel on one page .:-)
At night there are night trains that go only to Tel-Aviv central train station. From there you can take a taxi to the Hostel.