IRORI Nihonbashi Hostel and Kitchen
IRORI Nihonbashi Hostel and Kitchen is your relaxed, cozy Tokyo hostel in descent size (capacity: 70+ guests) that excels at creating warm, friendly atmosphere within guests. We have enough space for you to enjoy your alone time, and two communal lounges for socializing. If you want to be able to relax and feel at home, but also meet and be friends with your fellow travelers as well as some locals, IRORI is the choice for you.
What is more, there are 2 subway and 1 JR stations only 3 minutes away from our hostel, making it very convenient to reach most of the sightseeing spots in and around Tokyo. Direct access to both Narita and Haneda airpots is a big plus! We are also jam packed with amenities such as free Wifi, laundry facilities, no curfew, 24 hour keyless entry, express check-out, luggage storage service, lockers in all dorm rooms, two communal lounges, rooftop terrace, traditional breakfast, free tea and coffee, local drinks, and best of all, 1) IRORI fireplace and 2) large shared kitchen space in our 1st floor lounge.
1) IRORI means traditional Japanese hearth that is used for heating and cooking. In our lounge space, we have two IRORI and you can enjoy grilling fish, vegetables, mushrooms, rice cakes, marshmallows, etc. We offer traditional Japanese breakfast for only 500 yen, which includes a fish grilled in front of you on IRORI grill.
2) We also have fully equipped and large shared kitchen space for you to cook your comfort food and/or attempt to cook Japanese food. IRORI and the shared kitchen spaces are in the center of our lounge space, and everyday our guests from all over the world gather around them, creating homey and friendly atmosphere. Good food brings people together! Available kitchen essentials for all your cooking desires include: dishes, cooking utensils, microwave, fridge, freezer, oven, takoyaki maker, etc.
Free: Shower, Hairdryer, Hanger, Security Lockers, Shampoo, Body Wash, WiFi, Shared Kitchen Spaces, Kitchen Utensils, IRORI (the traditional Japanese cooking hearth/fireplace), Iron and Ironing Board, Rental Adapter, Ear Plugs, Hotwater Bag, Extra Blanket
Extra Services: Rental Towel ¥200, Toothbrush Set ¥50, Slippers ¥50, Laundry ¥200, Dryer ¥100/30min, Room Wear ¥300, Printing ¥10~/page, Traditional Japanese breakfast ¥500
Everyday we truly enjoy being friends with new guests from all over the world. We are looking forward to welcome you soon!
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Aire acondicionado
- Desayuno no incluido
- Sala común
- Se aceptan tarjetas de crédito
- Tipo de cambio
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Plancha y tabla de planchar
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Comidas disponibles
- Sin límite de hora
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- IVA incluido
- Máquina para Té y Café
- Alquiler de toallas
- Máquinas expendedoras
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 2 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
DIRECT ACCESS TO/FROM NARITA AIRPORT
・Narita Airport - Higashi Nihonbashi (Toei Asakusa line /Keisei Narita Access line[Direct train]) 1h 18 minutes
DIRECT ACCESS TO/FROM HANEDA AIRPORT
・Haneda Airport - Higashi Nihonbashi (Toei Asakusa line /Keikyu Main line[Direct train]) 33 minutes
・Akihabara - 15 minutes
・Tokyo Station - 25 minutes
・Ginza - 35 minutes
FROM CENTRAL TOKYO
・Asakusa Station - Higashi Nihonbashi (Toei Asakusa line) 6 minutes
・Roppongi Station - Higashi Ginza Station(Transfer) - Higashi Nihonbashi(Toei Asakusa line /Hibiya line) about 25 minutes
・Tokyo Station - Bakuro-cho Station (JR Sobu line Rapid) 8 minutes
・Shibuya Station -Kudanshita Station(Transfer) - Bakuro Yokoyama Station (Toe Shinjuku line /Hanzomon line) about 30 minutes
・Shinjuku Station - Bakuro Yokoyama Station(Toe Shinjuku line) 16 minutes
FROM OTHER PLACES
・Kyoto Station - Shinagawa Station(Transfer)- Bakuro-cho Station 2h 45 minutes
・Shin Osaka Station- Shinagawa Station(Transfer)- Bakuro-cho Station about 3h
Stations to IRORI
・From Bakurocho Station / JR Sobu-line 1 minute
・From Bakuro-Yokoyamacho Station /Toei-Shinjuku Line Exit A1 3 minutes
・From Higashi-Nihonbashi Station /Toei-Asakusa Line Exit B4 3 minutes
(direct train to Narita airport and Haneda airport, no need to change)