Comfy Guest House and Suite
Newly Renovated, historical, safe and beautiful, Comfy Guest House in Toronto provides competitive rates at high quality of service. We also provide studio/suite. You can get one of our very low cost and comfy room for only $49/night in downtown Toronto. Rooms with attached washrooms are also available for $65/night. The personalized service offered by us makes a vast difference for the level of comfort you will experience. Weekly room rental is also available. You should rest assured that your comfort is our top priority.
Enjoy Cable Television in your well-decorated, air condition/central heated private bedrooms along with Free Hi-Speed WiFi, refrigerator, AM/FM Clock Radio Alarm, Hair Dryer, free coffee, Iron and Ironing Board. We also have Washers and Dryers, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker and Telephones (Free Local Calls) at our guesthouse.
Please note we have a 3 day cancellation policy
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Pensión
- Aire acondicionado
- Traslado al aeropuerto
- Desayuno no incluido
- Televisión por cable
- Ventilador de techo
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- Toallas incluidas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 3 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
Direction from Railway Station:
1. Find your way to union station or any subway station
2. Get off at College subway station.
3. Get the 506 eastbound street car
4. Get off at parliament and Gerrard intersection (ask the driver to let you know). Basically the street car will go east bound on Carlton then turn right on parliament and then turn left on Gerrard so you will get off when the street car turns left on Gerrard.
7. Which ever way the street car goes, you walk the opposite way (walk west)
8. On the right you will see 250 Gerrard St. The guest house has a black gate cant miss it.
Direction from Bus Station:
Bus terminal is 1.8 Kms or 5 mins driving or 21 mins walking distance from us. You may take a taxi, which should be not expensive. By Public transportation:
1. Walk to Dundas Street West at Bay Street.
2. Take Light rail (street car) towards \"505\" Dundas Towards Broadview Station Via Dundas
3. Get out at the intersection of Dundas street & Ontario Street (at Dundas Street East at Ontario Street Stop ID: 02122)
4. Walk towards Gerrard St on Ontario st
5. Turn right on Gerrard St, you will find fourth house \"250 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON\"
Driving direction from Airport:
- Follow signs for highway 427S
- Take 427 south
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Gardiner Expressway/Toronto and
merge onto Gardiner Expy E
- Take the Jarvis Street exit
- Turn left onto Lower Jarvis St & continue onto Jarvis St
- Turn right onto Gerrard St E and guest house (250 Gerrard St E) will be
on the left