Casa al Giardino Giusti
Casa al Giardino Giusti is a very nice guesthouse. The location is excellent if not enviable in our Magic Verona. We are positioned at the beginning of Veronetta, the historic district of Verona between the Old Town and the Roman Theatre. In an alley, purely residential, quiet, safe and just a few minutes walk from the historic center of romantic Verona.
Casa al Giardino Giusti is located in the historic district of Veronetta, residential and peaceful; obviously safe. A stone's throw from the historic center without the problems of ZTL (Limited Traffic Zone). In five minutes you are at Juliet & Romeo House, in five minutes you are at Ponte Pietra and Roman Teater. Great location for your tour in the magic Verona, everything walking.
For our guests we have three types of rooms:
Double rooms - all with in-room bathroom, spacious and comfortable. They can be single beds or a large double bed. All rooms are equipped with wardrobe, phoen and our legendary breakfast corner. Table / Desk, Multimedia socket for charging your devices (USB directly attacking) and of course Wi-Fi Fiber Optic throughout the house free of charge.
Suite on Two Levels - There are larger rooms with a beautiful wooden loft and can accommodate up to four people, either as individuals or Double Room plus two single. Very spacious, with a comfortable staircase to reach the loft with exposed beams and maybe sleep looking at the stars. Private bathroom in room. All rooms are equipped with Wardrobe, phoen and our legendary breakfast corner. Table / Desk, Multimedia socket for charging your devices (USB directly attacking) and of course Wi-Fi Fiber Optic throughout the house free of charge.
Junior Suite with Terrace Flowered - The latest arrival in the House, a comfortable Junior Suites of 80 sqm composed Bedroom, living room with kitchenette, private bathroom and a beautiful floral roof terrace. It can accommodate up to four persons (Double + sofa bed). Modern furnishings, colorful. We were inspired by the Egyptian world for the living area, the icon of Marilyn Monroe for the night. The kitchen is open to all guests (and fully equipped). Wardrobe, Phoen, and of course our legendary breakfast corner. Table and Desk, Wi-Fi only dedicated to the Junior Suite. In the flowered terrace you can relax on little chairs Fuxia, maybe sifting through our collection of Herbs. Junior Suite have independent entrance.
All bathrooms are equipped with courtesy set, phoen, shower, bidet and Shower Gel (Body / Hair / Hands)
The entrance is completely independent and reserved only for customers of B & B.
Casa al Giardino Giusti's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 10:00 to 19:00.
Small pets allowed for 10 EURO extra par day.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Pensión
- Aire acondicionado
- Traslado al aeropuerto
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Televisión por cable
- Tarjetas telefónicas
- Se aceptan tarjetas de crédito
- Tipo de cambio
- Servicio de teléfono/fax
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Check out tardío
- Mini bar
- Sin límite de hora
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Impuestos no incluidos
- Máquina para Té y Café
- Toallas incluidas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 3 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
Bus from train station:
- In front of the station on Bus Terminal take the # 11/12/13 - direction Porta Vescovo - City Center
- You have to stop in Via XX Settembre around the end (ask to Driver).
- When you stop, in the opposite side of the street there is Vicolo Terrà, take it.
- Walk all the small street and at the end turn on right.
- In front you see a Church (San Narzaro) that look a Roman Bulding, turn on left.
- After 50/60 mt on the right side there is a small street, our Street
- At the number 1 we are, see the grass around the door!
Walking from train station
- From Train Station walt to Corso Porta Nuova
- At the end of this large street you see Arena and Piazza Bra
- Take Via Mazzini (easy to see, Louis Vuitton shop is at the start of the street)
- Walk for all Via Mazzini. At the end turn on right -> Via Cappello
- Pass the Juliet House and turn on Left (Via Stella)
- At the end of Via Stella you pass the river (Adige)
- Go straight (S.Tomaso Church on your right side)
- Go straight at the street light and take Via Carducci
- At the end of Via Carducci turn on right
- 50 mt and on the opposit side of the street you can see our small street via Rismondo
- At the number 1 we are!
If you arrive by Car from A4 (Milano - Venice Hightway):
• Higway Exit Suggested Verona Sud
• Outside of the hightway continue straight through the underpass.
• You are in a very large street and you must continue straight passing Bauli Building on your left side, Fair Main Entrance in the right side.
• After Fair straight and you move throw a bridge. After that you will move under a bridge (railway) and take the right side. Af the traffic light turn on right.
• You are now in Verona ring road. You must go always straight and follow the ring.
• After a river bridge you will see on your right side the Questura (Main Police Office), after that the Monumental Cimitery (take care here, due to work in progress after Questura you are oblige to turn right and turn left, but you arrive anyhow back into the ring road).
• You pass traffic light in a big turn, and after the turn another traffic lights. After that, take care you have to turn on left (and go outside the ring). When you turn left on your left side you see the Medieval Door Porta Vescovo, you have to pass across the door. Do to that you must stay on the left side of the street, and turn on left on second lights.
• Pass into a double arch and oblige to turn left and immediately right.
• Go straight but stay on right side. Is around 600/700 mt and the street little turn on the right (on your right side you see a church that looks a roman building). After the church (50/60 mt) give a look to you right side and you see a small street (with two columns incoming), is our street. Turn inside and stop, you are arrived!
Better than Google map! But if you like to see the street from Verona Sud to our door.
Verona Airport Valerio Catullo have a great services.
Aerobus – leave each 20 minutes from Airport to Verona Train Station. Cost 8 € a person with luggages included and the same ticket can be used for City Bus. Service operative from 5.15 am to 11.10 pm. Around 15 minutes time.
Taxi– You can find outside the Airport. Take around 10 minutes for a cost of more or less 35.00 € per 4 pax and 3 normal luggages
Private transport – To book us on your reservation we have a cheap service for Transport. Transport for 2/4 pax with luggages cost 20.00 € from Airport and 7€ from Train Station.