Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel
Voted #1 hostel in Lithuania in 2012 and 2013, Jimmy Jumps House is located in the heart of Vilnius' Epic Old Town. A 10 minute walk from the bus/train station, and just 50 steps from the main square and town hall, right in the middle of all the best restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs that you would expect on these ancient and chilled out Old Town streets.
A small but lively hostel, where you will find a more personal and unforgettable experience. Our dorm rooms are filled with traveling stories, photos and artifacts, a balcony, a plush common room, all with old town views, plus all the amenities like free wifi etc expected these days from a top shelf spot, and a stocked kitchen with world famous fresh made waffle breakfasts every morning.
AK 47 Shooting (13 guns!!!!)
Dog Sledding (winter)
Medieval Knight Boot Camp
Free Tea + Coffee
Free Bed Linens
Famous Hot Waffle Breakfast!
Free Security Lockers (w/ Deposit)
Free Walking Tours
Hookah/Sheesha on site!
Free Parking available but limited space
Play dice for vodka shots
Tours and Activities
24 Hour Reception
Friendly and Helpful staff
Jimmy Jumps was created by a Canadian backpacker, and the facilities have been set up with the experience in mind that comes with backpacking through a large chunk of the earth. From personal electrical outlets in each locker, (so you can charge your laptop/cell phone etc without worries while exploring,) to having your beds ready-made for you, to free guided tours by locals, pub crawls and the popular Machine Gun Tour and more. Everything is ready and waiting!
There are only so many beds to go around! and unless you don't mind sleeping on the couch, book yours now at the top backpackers haven in Lithuania! See you soon!!!
NEW YEARS dates Dec 27 until January 2nd we are only accepting bookings minimum 3 nights, and reserve the right to cancel without refund any bookings otherwise.
*The Private room is in an adjacent building and it has one Queen sized bed!
*Some people have a problem finding the hostel, and there is not a large sign on the street, so the directions need to be followed!!! You can do it! :)
* We do not accept Stag Groups or big groups of dudes of 5 and over. Attempting to book on multiple names will not go unnoticed, and your booking will be cancelled and deposit will not be refunded. We want to keep this a backpacker hostel.
*People have the right to live by the River Vilnele, while the River Vilnele has the right to flow past people.' (Constitution of the Republic of Uzupis, Vilnius)
*We do not accept credit cards.
*any telephone numbers you get at the bar from any girls must be handed in to Pete on departure.
Disponibilidad y preciosPara ver la disponibilidad y los precios, selecciona las fechas y pincha "Actualizar fechas"
Instalaciones & Políticas de Albergue
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Restricciones de edad
- Juegos de mesa
- Intercambio de libros
- Sala común
- La tarjeta de crédito no ha sido aceptada
- Mapas de la ciudad gratis
- Tour gratuito de la ciudad
- Acceso gratuito a Internet
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Wifi gratuito
- Secadores de pelo
- Duchas de agua caliente
- Acceso a Internet
- Plancha y tabla de planchar
- Incluye ropa de cama
- Sin límite de hora
- Terraza al aire libre
- Recepción (horario limitado)
- Máquina para Té y Café
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Alquiler de toallas
- Toallas no incluidas
Política de cancelaciónEsta propiedad cuenta con una política de cancelación de 2 días. Si no se realiza la cancelación dentro de ese plazo se aplicará un recargo de anulación igual a la primera noche de tu estancia.
IndicacionesMostrar mapaOcultar mapa
Destination: Saviciaus gatve 12-1 Time to Walk: 15 minutes.
PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH
Walking from Bus Station:
1. Walk straight out of the bus station to the road ahead STOTIES GATVE, go down STOTIES GATVE until you reach an intersection.
2. Cross the road. You have two choices, left is V. openo gatve, and right is SODU GATVE. GO RIGHT DOWN SODU GATVE. Wave to the prostitutes you might see here!
3. Keeping right on SODU GATVE you will reach PYLIMO GATVE.
4. CROSS PYLIMO, Go Right for 5-10 Meters, No more! As the building block ends, then take your first left and then another left immediately, basically swinging around the building.
5. Crossing the small parking strip, You will now see ARKLIU GATVE on the other side. Follow this all the way down, (the end turns into a small cobble alley) until you reach VOKIECIU GATVE. Directly across this however, you will see a large open square and the town hall to your left.
6. Cross this square to the opposite corner aiming for the NORDEA BANK in big blue letters.. This is the turn off to SAVICIAUS GATVE.
7. Go Down SAVICIAUS until you reach NUMBER 12.You will see a large blue/gray gate and a doorbell with small sign. Ring doorbell and staff will let you into the courtyard. It is APARTMENT NUMBER 1 on the right a few meters into courtyard.
THERE IS NO BIG SIGN ON STREET ONLY A SMALL POSTER AND DOORBELL on the arch. You will know it when you see it ;)
Again: SAVICIAUS 12, duck through the little blue door, apartment number 1 first on the right.
Please DO NOT ring on the neighbours door.
*IMPORTANT- Look at the photos to get an idea of what the Gate looks like, because some people get confused.. :) Its a small door to get inside the courtyard. You'll also see a small graffiti of 'jimmy jumps house' by the arch gate.
From Train Station, walk across the street to the bus station and follow the above steps.
From Panorama Hotel after coming from Kaunas Airport:
Head down the hill and turn Right and this is SODU gatve, which is mentioned in the directions, follow from there :) (left would bring you quickly to the bus station)
From the Vilnius Airport:
Take Bus 1 all the way to the main bus station (stotis) and then follow the above directions.
Taxi from the airport can be expensive.. if you can call one this is a good company:
Ekipazas - +370 52 39 55 39
*NOTE Taking a taxi from the street randomly will cost alot more than calling for one. We suggest you call, or if you want we could call you a taxi, just let us know. If you do call a cab, it should not cost more than 6-7 euros to get here.