ECONUNAY is a very cozy and quiet hostel that offers more than just an average backpacker experience. We invite you to come, kick your shoes off, feel at home and enjoy exchanging cultures and lifestyles.
Our rooms are bright, colourful and beautifully decorated with inspirational quotes about the lives of travellers like yourselves. No matter your taste or preference, here there is something for everyone.
We only have one world and is our responsibility to take care of it, at Econunay Hostels, we take action to contribute to the environment that's why we started various projects to promote reduction, recycling and reuse of waste. Like recycling the organic matter to make compost, and we start our own small urban garden, recycle the plastic bottles, reuse various materials to make furniture, also use the sunlight to heat the water, and other projects there are still to come.
* WHERE ARE WE?
We are conveniently located in the ancient and beautiful neighborhood of San Lazaro, where the city of Arequipa was founded. It’s a quick 5-minute walk from the main square of the city where you will find restaurants, bars and nightclubs, coffee shops, grocery stores, supermarkets, banks and ATMs.
It is also very close to all of Arequipa’s highlight attractions such as the Santa Catalina Monastery, San Francisco Church and the modern Cayma neighborhood (7-minute walk).
* WHY STAY WITH US?
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Large common area - great place to meet new people.
- Small bar area, to enjoy of different Peruvian cocktails.
- Excellent location.
- Walking distance to nightlife, restaurants and museums.
- Great rooftops, with an amazing view of the city.
- Book exchange: you take one and leave another.
- Tour guide books to borrow of the city of Arequipa.
- Free storage... Leave your luggage with us when you are doing a trekking or tour.
- Lockers: so you can save your stuff during your stay… Don’t forget to bring your own lock.
- Breakfast includes: coffee or tea, fresh juice, local bread, jam and butter, yogurt and cereal.
- Kitchen + Tea or coffee facilities.
- We use solar energy to heat water. We have a solar panel in the rooftop, so you will enjoy of a hot shower the 24hrs a day.
* POLICIES & CONDITIONS:
- Check-in at 14:00
- Check-out at 12:00
- Payment upon arrival by cash. (Soles or dollars)
- Credit cards NOT accepted.
- Taxes included. (Show passport and immigration card at check-in time)
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
* GENERAL: No curfew - Reception and security 24hours/7days.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: Be aware of bad taxi drivers who try to take you to other hostels saying that our hostel is closed, dangerous or full. They tell you that because they get commissions from those hostels. Don't worry about your reservation because we will always have a room available for you.
In case you have questions, don't doubt in write us or call us at any time, at any moment. We will be more than happy to help you the 7days/24hrs.'
Good vibes your way!
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Restriction relative à l’âge
- Jeux de société
- Échange de livres
- Salle commune
- Les cartes de crédit ne sont pas acceptées
- Bureau de change
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Terrasse extérieure
- Equipement pour se faire du café ou du thé
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 2 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
If you are taking a taxi from the bus terminal or airport, tell the drivers to go through La Marina Avenue and then go down Jerusalen Street until Ayacucho street and then turn left... It is really easy to get to our place!