The Circus Hostel - a home from home for travellers and backpackers in Berlin. What makes us special? Check this out:
* Free Weekly Tours – Each week we offer a history tour, an art tour, and special staff-led tours to their favourite corners of Berlin.
* Great Events – Every week for travellers to come together, from trivia nights to history talks, and the chance to ‘drink around Germany’ with our virtual beer tour.
* Katz & Maus – our two-floor café, bar and lounge, with late breakfasts, great warm meals and cold drinks… including our unrivalled all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet and special drinks offers
Great Location right in the heart of Berlin with U-Bahn outside the front door
Free WiFi throughout the whole hostel
Borrow iPads, laptops or the skypephone to keep you in touch with the world
Walking Tour pick-up plus football tickets, concert giveaways and all the tips you need for a great time in the city
Bike and segway rental plus deals on public transport to get you around town
Luggage storage, safe and personal lockers
Hairdryers, alarm clocks, padlocks, phone chargers etc to borrow
So what are you waiting for? Run away and join The Circus!
Join us at the Circus Hostel…a home away from home for travellers and backpackers in Berlin.
Our personally-decorated and friendly hostel has so much to offer. Every day we have something free for you - Mondays and Thursdays are for free beer; Tuesdays we have a free soup kitchen; Wednesdays and Fridays there's free Glühwein (hot mulled wine); Saturdays we've got free warm rum punch and, last but not least, there's free chilli con carne dinner on Sundays!!
Our all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet is huge and cheap and goes from 8.30am until 1pm, so even if you sleep in a bit you can still grab breakfast.
There's Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, luggage storage, comfy beds, free linen, a safe, personal lockers, hairdryers, alarm clocks, padlocks, phone chargers, central heating, never-ending hot showers, Skype phones, international papers, book exchange and tons of local information. Access is by keycard and our reception is open 24hrs so there's no curfew but it's very secure.
We provide daily walking tours, including our own crazy and underground tours, as well as bicycle and Segway rental and cheap public transport tickets. We're right next to Rosenthaler Platz U-Bahn station so you can get around Berlin super-easily.
Goldman's Bar next door has daily happy hours plus karaoke, DJs, live bands and drinks offers every night. There's also a 24hr shop across the road.
Don't forget our Hasselhoff Shrine!!
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Location de vélos
- Parking à vélos
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Téléphones à carte
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Accès à Internet
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Service postal
- Lampe de chevet
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
- Accessible aux fauteuils roulants
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
Infos à connaître sur HostelCette propriété dispose de conditions générales spécifiques.
On the 14th December 2013 the Berlin Senate decided to instigate a “City Tax” for overnight stays in the city, to come into effect on the 1st January 2014. Prices do not include the City Tax on private overnight stays in the city. The City Tax is 5% of the overnight price of all bookings made after 1st January 2014
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
How to get to us:
From Hauptbahnhof (Main train station)
(1) By Bus
* Take bus 142 from 'Europaplatz' in front of the main station, direction
* You can buy a short trip ticket from the driver, and the journey will cost 1,50 Euro.
* Get off at Rosenthaler Platz. The Circus Hostel is the white building on the corner.
(2) By Train (better at night)
* Buy a 2,10 Euro AB Zone ticket and don't forget to stamp it on the platform.
* Follow the signs for the S-Bahn (White 'S' on green background) and take any eastbound train to 'Alexanderplatz'.
* From there go downstairs to the U-Bahn and take line U8 in direction 'Wittenau' for two stops to 'Rosenthaler Platz'. The Circus Hostel is the white building on the corner.
From Airport Schönefeld (SFX)
* From the ticket machines in the terminal, buy a 2,80 EUR ABC ticket. You will need to stamp it on the platform.
* Walk across to the train station, and take the regional 'Airport Express' to the city centre. It usually goes from platform 3.
* Get off the Airport Express at 'Alexanderplatz'.
* From there go downstairs to the U-Bahn and take line U8 in direction 'Wittenau' for two stops to 'Rosenthaler Platz'. The Circus is the building on the corner.
From Tegel Airport (TXL)
Buy a 2,40 Euro AB ticket from the machines outside the terminal or from the bus driver - stamp the ticket on the bus.
Take the Bus 128 in direction 'Osloer Strasse' to the end of the line.
At Osloer Strasse, go down into the U-Bahn station and take line U8 in direction 'Hermannstrasse'. Get off at 'Rosenthaler Platz'. The Circus is the building on the corner.