If you travel because you are curious about the world, you considerate yourself rather a traveller, then a tourist, prefer quiet and green areas, (which are not packed with the usual tourist prices and represent more real Hungary) to a noisy city centre but still want quick and easy access to all the main attractions then this is the place for you.
small, silent home-style hostel
ideal for little groups up to 10 people
only 4 bed dormitories
free coffee and tea
big terrace for breakfast
fully equipped kitchen
large garden for relax
tour ideas and programs just for you
free map of Budapest
free DVDs and games
public transport close-by
Hungarian/Asian and self service restaurants close-by
food shop close-by
I speak English, German, Italian and Russian and having travelled extensively myself I have a good idea of what the needs of budget travellers are. As a native Budapest citizen I am also in a good position to advice you about places to visit both in and out of the guide books.
1. The house is for relax, avoid loud behaviour and do not smuggle your "extra" guests here. 2. It is forbidden to smoke or be drunk or use any kind of drugs (this are completly forbidden in Hungary and for the smallest amount you can land in the closest jail!). 10. Any kind of damage is to be payed by the injurious. 13. If someone is heavily violating our policy, than immediate check out will take place.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Location de vélos
- Jeux de société
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Les cartes de crédit ne sont pas acceptées
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Parking gratuit
- Wifi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Lampe de chevet
- TVA inclue
- Machines à thé / café
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes incluses
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 3 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
Infos à connaître sur HostelCette propriété dispose de conditions générales spécifiques.
1. The house is for relax, avoid loud behaviour.
2. It is forbidden to smoke or to be drunk.
3. The kitchen and its tools should be cleaned after use.
4. Before leaving pls. put your dirty bedshits and linen into the laundry basket.
5. Pls. put the rubbish into the rubbish baskets, plastic separated.
6. Do not bring food into rooms, backpack has also a separated room.
7. Take care of your environment and the energy.
8. Beetwen 10 and 2 p.m. cleaning time.
9. Arrival is after 2 p.m. etc.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00 - for earlier arrivals luggage storage available - please let us know your approximate time of arrival ALWAYS
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included - food shop is close by
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
200E in direction of Kőb�nya-Kispest, get off at CS�V�ZŐ UTCA, then a 10min walk straight ahead along the main road (same direction as the bus). There are white signs painted on the path (see picture above) to help. At the white pharmacy (has green illuminated cross on its� side) turn right then right again. The hostel is about 100m along this road and on the left hand side.
Only use pre- paid taxi or agree fare in advance. Taxiplus is about 10USD.
From Nyugati station you can take a train to Pestszentlőrinc (use the szem�ly service which gives the final destination as Monor). You can also take the blue metro just outside the station (see instructions below).
From any other railstation or the city or N�pliget (Eurolines, Orangeways, Student Agency) bus station, take the blue metro (tube line) to the final stop at Kőbanya Kispest (K�ki terminal).
From the tube station take bus 98 or 98E and get off at the stop called �T J�R� by the white bridge. You can also take 200E but you will need to get off at an earlier stop called Felsőcsat�ri and walk straight on till the white bridge. Use the white bridge to cross over the main road and then walk in the same direction as the bus you got off there are signs painted on the path to help you (see picture above). Keep walking till you reach the white pharmacy (about 5 min) and then turn left and then right, we are about 100m along this road on the left hand side.