LOL Boutique Hostel City Center
LOL Boutique Hostel awaits with hip, brand new thematic rooms in a 110-year-old listed building slap bang in the city center close to theaters, clubs and ruin pubs in the vibrant Broadway of Pest. Ready for your Budapest adventure? LOL Boutique Hostel is in the thick of things, the pleasures of the city are only are a hop, skip, and a jump away. With 18 unique, cool rooms accommodating 95 people we are your base from where you can discover the creative side of Budapest. Local young artists designed our extravagant, dynamic, lively and friendly interior. Do you want to look behind the screen and see the real Budapest? Experience the ‘Sziget feel’ all year round? Party in ruin pubs and chill in cafés? Our knowledgeable staff is available 24/7 to point you in the direction of the most happening places and hotspots. You’ll be spoilt for choice! A complimentary map will help you stay on track while enjoying every second of your stay. Budapest is an awesome place. LOL Boutique Hostel offers not only budget accommodation, but with its very own ruin pub it gives you and your friends with the full Budapest experience. We combine style, individuality and creativity with warmth and trust. This was the key element in the construction of our boutique hostel: special and extraordinary, tailored to individual demands. Every room has a different theme, every stay is a unique experience, even for hardcore regulars! For Budapest is fascinating. It’s a magical city, no wonder so many blockbusters have been shot here. Take a break from the sights in local pubs, make toasts with pálinka shots, try Túró Rudi and enjoy the unique vibe!
LOL Boutique Hostel more than expected!
Arrivals and Departures
New arrivals can check into their rooms from 3:00pm. Guests may arrive earlier and leave their luggage at the hostel but access to rooms will not be granted until after 3:00pm.
Departing guests must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, by 10am. At this time, all possessions must be removed from the dorm/room. If you need to store your luggage on the day of your departure please arrange it with reception. We offer free luggage storage until 19.00pm
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Parking à vélos
- Jeux de société
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Salle commune
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Réfrigérateur / congélateur
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Fer et planche à repasser
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Repas disponibles
- Salle de réunion
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Terrasse extérieure
- Lampe de chevet
- Equipement pour se faire du café ou du thé
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
- Serviettes non incluses
- Distributeurs automatiques
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 2 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
From Budapest International Airport:
-taxi: There's an official taxi kiosk just outside the arrivals terminal where you can book your taxi. Our address is Ó utca 14., taxis cost around 7000-8000 HUF and it's about a 30-35 minute journey.
We could also organize the pick up for your, where the driver waits with a sign with your name and takes you straight to the hostel for a fixed price (7700 HUF). Please contact reception for this service.
- public transport: bus 200E (located just outside of the arrivals terminal) takes you to 'Kőbánya-Kispest' where you should change to the metro (blue line, M3) and get off at 'Arany János utca'. Just cross the street and continue walking on 'Ó utca', our hostel is located at number 14.
You will need 2 single tickets (350 HUF/ticket) or a transfer ticket (530 HUF) for the journey. You can buy the tickets from a machine at the bus stop at the airport, using your credit card or Hungarian Forints.
From Keleti railway station:
- take the red metro line (M2, direction: Déli pályaudvar) and get off at 'Deák Ferenc tér'. From there you can either change to M3 and get off at 'Arany János utca'. Just cross the street and continue walking on 'Ó utca', our hostel is located at number 14.
Or getting off at 'Deák Ferenc tér', just walk along 'Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út' and turn right to 'Ó utca' and our hostel is located at number 14. (10min walk)
-take the green metro line (M4, direction: Kelenföldi pályaudvar) to 'Kálvin tér', change to M3 (direction: Újpest Központ) and get off at 'Arany János utca'. Just cross the street and continue walking on 'Ó utca', our hostel is located at number 14.
From Nyugati railway station:
- take the blue metro (M3, direction: Kőbánya-Kispest) to 'Arany János utca' (1stop). After exiting the metro just cross the street and continue walking on 'Ó utca', our hostel is located at number 14.
From Népliget international bus station:
- take the blue metro (M3, direction: Újpest Központ), get off at 'Arany János utca'. After exiting the metro just cross the street and continue walking on 'Ó utca', our hostel is located at number 14.