For the mature & independent travelers: 21 Braemer in Green Point, Cape Town, is situated just above the Waterfront, with very comfortable self catering accommodation in a quiet and secure location. The rooms, which have their own access from a lush garden are in a separate apartment. There are 2 double rooms available (sharing 1 spacious bathroom).
The rooms are fitted with high quality twin beds next to each other. These can be shifted apart. The self catering facilities are just for the basics, with a small fridge, microwave, kettle etc available.
The facility is based in a totally private downstairs setting with its own entrance, garden and steps leading to the upper level pool. From there you have wonderful views over the Cape Town Waterfront and Atlantic Ocean.
Please note that 21 Braemar is privately owned and not commercially focused. The atmosphere is really home away from home for mature & 'rustic' guests.
The property is a stone throw from various restaurants, shops & delicatessen at your doorstep. The city, waterfront, beaches & a gym are all at walking distance.
We look forward to hopefully welcome you soon :-)
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Bed and breakfast
- Échange de livres
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Ventilateur de plafond
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Casiers à bagages
- Terrasse extérieure
- Machines à thé / café
- Serviettes incluses
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
Please advise on arrival time (flight details, etc), as we are not on site permanently (working 3 blocks from the house).
Address: 21 Braemer Green Point Cape Town South Africa
From airport, Johannesburg, Garden Route:
1. Follow the N1 or N2 (they join) south until you reach the first set of traffic lights at the end of the highways entering the city. (Careful, there is a particularly nasty camera here... )
2. After 150 mtrs, turn right at the second robot onto a double carriage way with an unfinished flyover bridge next to it. Follow this road for about 1.5 kms until you reach a circle; the Green Point circle.
3. Turn first left of this circle and left at the traffic lights onto Main Road. (you will now travel in opposite direction for about 300 metres from point 2 above).
4. Turn right into Vesperdene (3rd road on the right after circle traffic lights (just after pedestrian crossing with traffic light). Go up, first left, first right into Braemer and follow bend to no 21 where you can ring the doorbell to confirm your arrival.
If you can send a text message close to arrival time to +27727513209 this will avoid any difficulties and will be appreciated.
Please note that we normally work on a cash settlement basis upon arrival. Please contact me if you would like to make alternative arrangements.