Casa Aura BB
Forget about the noise and wild traffic of San José!
Our accommodation is a warm and friendly place that will allow you to explore all the fascinating sites nearby and will give you the opportunity to know first hand the cultural and historical legacy of what was the 1st capital city of Costa Rica.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Bed and breakfast
- Petit déjeuner inclus
- Wifi gratuit
- Accès à Internet
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 3 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
We are located in Cartago downtown, on 1st street, between avenues 6th and 8th.
If you are at the international airport:
- You can take a bus to San José, once there you can take the regular bus to Cartago (there is only one line and they make a stop on 2nd ave.) you might need to walk a bit from the Alajuela bus station to the center of San José or you can always take a taxi.
- You can take a taxi to San José and ask the driver to let you off on 2nd avenue, where the Cartago buses make a stop.
- You can rent a car there, make sure it comes with maps. Ask for directions to get to Cartago.
If you took the bus from San José:
- It's one block to the east from the San José bus station (last stop.)
If you are arriving by car:
- Once you get to Cartago's Central Park take a left at the traffic lights, and go straight on for two blocks and a half (past the local market), Casa Aura will be on your left (notice it's a one way street.)
If you are in Cartago's Central Park:
- It's 275 meters north from there (in Costa Rica every 100 meters is approximately a block.)