This jewel of a property is located right in the middle of the picturesque and cosmopolitan town of Cascais, 30 km outside Lisbon on the Estoril Coast. An elegant 19th century Mediterrranean mansion, with a facade richly ornamented by traditional Portuguese tiles and set in an immaculately colourful garden, the Casa da Pérgola is an oasis of charm.
10 rooms with private bathrooms( 8 doubles and 2 singles), amenities: central heating, direct telephone, fan and oil heaters
Located in the centre of Cascais, 30 km to the west of Lisbon
The house is situated in the center of Cascais, an eight hundred year old fisherman's village with it's balmy climate made it a favourite place for several dethroned kings to make their home. Although now developed into a town, Cascais has retained its old world charm - in the old quarter you can take a walk through winding cobbled streets with pavement taverns and restaurants serving typical Portuguese dishes.
In the harbour area, in the center of the town, fishermen repair their nets beside their colourfully painted boats.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Bed and breakfast
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 2 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
1. Driving from Lisbon Airport you take the "A5" highway direction to Estoril/Cascais (first 2a circular, than you'll have directions to A5).
2. Than you have to take the exit "ABUXARDA".
3. You drive all the way down the hill; on the 1st traffic lights turn to the right (there is a big shopping mall "Cascais Villa" on the left side).
4. Pass the 2nd and 3rd traffic lights; take the middle lane, pass the BP gas station on the left and you have to turn left.
5. At the 4th traffic lights place yourself on the left lane because you are turning left to the center of Cascais.
6. On the 5th traffic lights place yourself on the right lane because when arriving to the next roundabout you turn right.
7. After passing the small park on your right turn on the next street on the left. This is Av. Valbom. We are located on the left side of this street no. 13 (this street is only for residents, if a policeman stops you please tell him you are coming to stay with us).
8. Unfortunately we do not have private parking and in front of our main door it's not allowed to park. Please unload your luggage briefly and keep driving to the private underground parking near the train station where we offer you 8 hours of parking on the first night as a courtesy.