3 Bros Hostel
3 Bros' Hostel is the first hostel in Cieszyn, lovely town located on the hilly area. Nice, small and friendly place, where you gonna feel like home far away from home. Visit us!
If You travel with a group (over 6 pax), kids, planning stag or hen night, please let us know in advance.
Hostel is located on the first floor, there in no lift in the building.
3 Bros' is a nice, small new opened hostel in Cieszyn - town in the middle of the way from Krakow to Prague.
3 Bros' is a warm, friendly little hostel in the middle of the way from Krakow to Prague. We've got few clean mix dorms and private rooms perfect for couples, friends and families.
- yummy breakfast for free
- free linen and towels, hot showers
-fully equipped kitchen available 24h a day
- tea, coffee, snacks for free
- common room, WiFi, internet for free
- multilingual friendly local staff, always ready to answer (almost) all your questions, to
To help to organize your free time,
- 24h a day open reception
- no curfew, no lock out
- great atmosphere, perfect vibes
- luggage storage
- balcony (smoking area, BBQ) for common use.
We are located on Polish-Czech border. Perfect for tourists traveling from Krakow to Prague.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before the arrival
Check In: 12.00 noon
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.
Animals are not allowed on the premises.
Smoking is forbidden, there is a balcony area for smokers.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Parking à vélos
- Jeux de société
- Échange de livres
- Télévision par câble
- Adapté aux enfants
- Salle commune
- Les cartes de crédit ne sont pas acceptées
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Wifi gratuit
- Salle de jeux
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Repas disponibles
- Salle de réunion
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Lampe de chevet
- TVA inclue
- Equipement pour se faire du café ou du thé
- Serviettes incluses
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
Directions for Cieszyn bus station arrivals:
Once you arrive at the bus station in Cieszyn you are less than 10 min. of relaxed walk away from the Brosï¿½ hostel.
Go up the hill a little bit along the main road to the first traffic lights, then turn right (approx. 130m);
You are on Korfantego street. Keep walking straight until the road starts going down and turns a bit to the right; Walk for another 110m;
When you see a church and a park on your right you can turn left, safely cross the road and follow Jana Matejki street for 120m to get to the main town square;
After you shake off amazement of the stunning town square, turn right immediately and after no more than 130m you will find a green building on your right ï¿½ congratulations! You have arrived to the famous Brosï¿½ hostel.
Alternatively you can take a taxi which is right in front of you on the same Hajduka street.
Directions for Český Těsín train station arrivals:
After you have arrived to Český Těsín by train, you are only 15 min. walk from the Bros\' Hostel. Alternatively, if you choose to get there with a taxi, you will be able to easily catch one from outside of the train station. If you, however, decide to walk the ravishing streets of Cieszyn (recommended!), please follow these directions:
1. Leaving the building head left and along the main road. Following Nádrazní street you will get to a right turn, which would be a wise idea to choose to then follow Hlavni třïda street;
2. On Hlavní třída you are about to go past the coolest of traditional Czech pubs (better not to forget them!) until you reach a bridge over the Olza River - the border. Now, spend a while looking into the waters, pondering the vastness of the Universe.
3. Crossing the border you leave Czech Republic to begin your visit in the Polish part of the town.
4. Next, take the second turn right to the stony Głęboka street and walk up the hill till you get to the second left turn - Stary Targ street. Find the other end of this street and head right - right into the Mennicza street. The famous Bros\' Hostel is the beautiful green building 30 m further on your left. The main entrance is on Bożnicza street (turn left).