Wild Rover Backpackers Hostel
WILD ROVER CUSCO – OUR BRAND NEW MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR LOCATION!
Wild Rover Hostel Cusco, our brand new multi-million dollar purpose built location, offers the best beds, safest location and the best atmosphere in Cusco. We have invested heavily to ensure our guests have the best possible stay when they come to Cusco. With dorm bed rooms that feel like privates. Private rooms with sky view balconies. Around the clock hot showers, powerful free wi-fi and the largest bar in Cusco, with a stunning panoramic outdoor rooftop terrace overlooking Cusco.
The Wild Rover Cusco has it all and is truly the ONLY place to stay when in Cusco!
Why is Wild Rover Cusco known as 'THE' place to stay?
• BEST LOCATION WITH THE BEST VIEWS OF CUSCO – Don´t believe us? Ask the hundreds of people staying in other hostels who come up to our hostel just to see the best view of Cusco. Wake up and have breakfast on our balcony overlooking the incredible Andean landscape. Have a cocktail as the sun sets over the historical centre of Cusco. Even guests from the neighboring 5 star Hilton Hotel, across the road, come over to capture these views!
• HOT WATER – We have invested heavily installing one of the best hot water systems to be found in Peru. Guaranteeing you this will be one of the best showers you’ll have throughout your trip in South America. Oh and not to forget we have hot water 24-7!
• Come for the views…STAY FOR THE BEDS! The most comfortable beds in Cusco GUARANTEED! We have invested in top of the range mattresses with extra titanium springs for support, special comfort foam and thick warm duvets to make it complete. You will experience the best night’s sleep before or after Machu Picchu guaranteed!
• SOUNDPROOF BAR – Yes that's right…soundproof!! Want a quiet night's sleep? Our infamous Irish bar is detached from all of our rooms, built in its own private building with padded soundproof walls!
• INCREDIBLY LOW PRICES – Check out our photos! Check out our beds! Check out everything that's included! Now compare our prices with our competitors! We offer the BEST value for money in Cusco with luxury accommodation at backpacker prices.
• STUNNING ROOFTOP IRISH BAR – You are on vacation after all! Enjoy a well-earned drink in our incredible rooftop Irish bar. Voted “Best Bar” and “Best Sky View Bar “ in Cusco, in 2017!
• FREE POWERFUL Wi-Fi – A dedicated IT team has installed routers throughout our hostel to ensure that we have some of the fastest connections in Cusco!
• FREE MACHU PICCHU LUGGAGE STORAGE – Unlike other hostels that make you pay, we allow you to store all your heavy bags for FREE whilst you explore Machu Picchu.
• ONSITE LOW-PRICE RESTAURANT – Craving some home cooked favourites? Or maybe you want to stock up on some protein before trekking Machu Picchu. Our restaurant has it all, with main courses for less than $5!
And of course, all the usual Wild Rover extras:
• Events – Great daily social events organised by the hostel including beer pong, football games, fancy dress, DJs and live music
• Sports – The only place in Cusco to see all the sports action from around the globe. Don’t miss out on a single game with all matches shown in the pool room and the main bar.
• Free internet computers
• 24hour friendly English speaking staff
• Onsite security guards
• Security lockers in each room
• Charging lockers for your electronics in Reception
• Large grass patio areas to relax and sunbathe after a hard day of trekking
• Games room with a pool table, table tennis, foosball table and more!
• TV room with DVDs and Netflix – the biggest TV room in Cusco
• Late check-out: 13.00 pm
The Small Print:
• Check-In: 14:00 - Check-Out: 13:00
• For group bookings (more than one person) in shared rooms, Wild Rover Hostel can't guarantee; the group will be together in the same room, or a room will be exclusive for a group.
• All payments must be made in local currency (Soles).
• Minimum age for room occupants: You must be 18 years of age or older to be able to check in.
•Your reservation is held for up to 2 hours after your estimated arrival time. After this we cannot guarantee your reservation.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Wild Rover Hostel, Cusco!
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Restriction relative à l’âge
- Distributeur automatique
- Jeux de société
- Salle commune
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Repas disponibles
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Table de billard
- Bureau des excursions
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
We are located right across the Plazoleta Santa Ana (Look for the green metal door).
Just a few blocks from Cusco's heart - Plaza de Armas.
The Wild Rover allows easy access to all you need in Cusco.