More than an inexpensive overnight stay amidst the heart of Dresden! Just a 3 min walk from train station Dresden-Neustadt a cosy place with friendly & helpful staff waiting for you ... come in and convince yourself!
What seems impossible - we have it:
calm AND centrally located...
- 3 min. walk from railway station Dresden-Neustadt....
- 5 min. walk to night-life district
- 15 min. walk to historical district
* free internet
* free WLAN
* Reception open from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m.
24 Check-in & Out possible – Please give us a note!
* snacks & drinks for sale; tea, sugar and spices for free
* linen necessary; for hire 2 Euro once (from 3 nights on free)
we accept unused fresh linen (mattress-, blanket & pillow-cover)
NO sleeping bags allowed!
* rooms mainly with washbasin
* separate female rooms on request
* lockers in dormitories
* cosy lounge and a fully equipped self service kitchen
* laundry service
* free city map
* a 3-5 min. walk to the railway station Dresden-
Neustadt, bus, tram, train station, auto rental, bike
rental, grocery store, chemist, drugstore, bakery,
international news stand, doctors, banks, post office
* 5 min. walk to the largest shopping and bar district ...
you can shop in hundreds of little stores, enjoy a break
in just one of the many cafes and cosy little bars, and at
the end of the day, experience the Dresden Neustadt
* 15 min. walk to the historical downtown with the
Semper Opera, the Zwinger, the Frauenkirche,
galleries and museums. For shopping you will find the
Altmarktgalerie & Centrumgalerie ( big shopping
arcades) and the shopping street Prager Strasse.
* 15 - 20 min. walk to Messegelaende Ostragehege
(exhibitions & concerts) and International Congress-Center
The hostel is located on a very quiet side road and has it's own parking lot.
Whether in the main building or the hundred year old Villa - everybody will find a little corner here:
* in the reception area our friendly staff are waiting for you and will advise you and provide you with all the important information you need to have a wonderful holiday
* in our bar we offer drinks
* our large and well equipped kitchen offers a convenient alternative to eating out
* in our breakfast room you can spoil yourself with our extensive buffet (6 Euro)
* the rooms are mostly equipped with washbasin
* bathrooms and toilets are situated on the floor
* in our common room you can meet interesting people or relax in a hammock
* you will have a good nights sleep in our individually designed rooms
The large lawn allows BBQ nights and crackling campfires at the end of the day ... you should come in and enjoy your stay!
We help you plan and organize your holiday, and make sure that our guests can lean back and relax in a comfortable atmosphere at the end of a long day ... just come by and make yourself at home!
For travellers with BABIES & KIDS under 14:
* PLEASE NOTE that you have to book a bed for each
person (even for little babies! For our little guests we
provide a crib/travel bed, just let us know!)
* We do not accept kids to sleep in the dormitories!
Please book a private room!
* we have a special family house -please
get in touch after your booking to secure a place
We don't accept credit or debit cards - payment in cash on arrival. There is an ATM just around the corner from the hostel.
Starting July 1st, 2015 the city of Dresden is charging its guests with a lodging tax. This tax depends on the duration of stay and will be calculated from the total price of the accommodation cost. More information about the tax you will find at the website of the town Dresden.
This Hostel is NO GROUP-HOUSE - in case you are more than 8 people and you will make several small bookings to avoid / bypass the automatically limit by Hostel World we will cancel these bookings again (please consider that you will lose the deposit which you pay directly to Hostel World with the booking!). In case we will realize that you are a group not until your arrival we will NOT check you in and in case we realize it after the check in we will check out the group immediately (before the departure).
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Parking à vélos
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Salle commune
- Les cartes de crédit ne sont pas acceptées
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Douches chaudes
- Accès à Internet
- Linge de lit non inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Terrasse extérieure
- Service postal
- Equipement pour se faire du café ou du thé
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 2 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
train station 'Bahnhof Neustadt'
on foot (approx. 3 min) come out of train station and walk straight ahead to Antonstraße towards Albertplatz, take the first left, Erna-Berger-Straße
main train station 'Hauptbahnhof'
city train (S-Bahn S1/S2) ... 2 stations (approx. 10 min) to Bahnhof Neustadt... then follow the directions above.
tram ... 4 stations ( approx. 11 min) to Albertplatz, walk about 300 m down Antonstraße toward Bahnhof Neustadt, and turn right into Erna-Berger-Straße.
Dresden Airport (Flughafen Dresden)
City Train (S-Bahn S1/S2)... 4 stations ( approx. 13 min) to Bahnhof Neustadt ... then follow the directions above.
tram and bus ... 4 stations (approx . 10 min) with the bus to "Käthe-Kollwitz-Platz" bus stop, and then 6 stations (approx . 20 min) by tram to Albertplatz. Walk about 300 m down Antonstraße toward Bahnhof Neustadt, and turn right into Erna-Berger-Straße.
Rental Car ... take Flughafenstraße towards centre to B 97 (Königsbrücker Straße), turn right and continue towards centre to Albertplatz. Turn right on the B 6 (into Antonstraße) and take the second right (Erna-Berger-Straße).
Motorway (arrival by car):
motorway A 4 (coming from Lepizig)
take exit Dresden Altstadt, B 6 towards centre to Albertplatz, around the roundabout, and then back down the B 6 approx. 300 m, and take the second right (Erna-Berger-Straße).
motorway A4 (coming from Berlin)
take exit Dresden Hellerau, B 170 / E 55 towards centre to Lößnitzstraße, turn left, next turn right and keep going straight until you arrive at Erna-Berger-Straße.
Elbe Bicycle Trail (arrival by bicycle):
from the Elbe trail turn off on Augustusbrücke (Goldener Reiter) direction Alberplatz ... then turn left direction mainstation Bahnhof Neustadt, then take the second right into Erna-Berger-Straße