A traditional Portuguese town villa set in the beautiful, sunny town of Faro.The capital of the Algarve has much to offer and so do we.
Where do we start? Well, our guests are constantly reminding us that we have one of the best hostel atmospheres they have ever experienced. Many of our guests are now our friends who often come back to stay with us when we have our legendary 'Sangria/ Barbeque Nights'. Our staff will blow you away with advice and hospitality 24 hours a day, we really do want you to feel at home here and we know you will.
What can you do in Faro? Go for a bike tour on the Natural Park - Ria Formosa and watch wild flamingos and the salt fields on your way to the beach. We rent bikes also and can even offer a tour map of our own custom trails for walking and biking. Go to our Old Town with many historical landmarks or browse our many boutique shops and shopping centers.
Don't miss our fantastic dinners that all the guests praise so much. Many have considered they had the best food of the whole Portugal trip. Everything is prepared on site by the chef who you can stand and watch prepare your food. Very reasonably priced and nice big platefuls.
Our custom beds allow you to sleep comfortably and relaxed, thanks to our amazing mattresses and funky design. Power plugs and reading lights for every bed in every room, en-suite rooms also available.
You gotta come here to Faro to check out our lovely home. So much of our guests extend their stay and we want to show you why.
Sunny Faro awaits your arrival and so does the Casa d'Alagoa.
See you soon.
Our Hostel has a no smoking policy but we do have patios where you can smoke outside.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Les transferts depuis ou vers l'aéroport
- Location de vélos
- Parking à vélos
- Jeux de société
- Échange de livres
- Petit déjeuner inclus
- Salle commune
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Repas disponibles
- Terrasse extérieure
- Lampe de chevet
- Machines à thé / café
- Serviettes à louer
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 2 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
We do airport transfers, please contact us for details.
- Our Airport Transfers - 1-2 people 10€; 3-4 people 15€; 5-6 people 20€; 7-8 people 25€. Contact us for details about your flight.
- By Plane - Take the EVA bus to the center of Faro until you reach the bus terminal (check by Bus).
- By Train (8-10 minutes) - As you step out of the train station turn right and follow that street. You will pass a Bus Terminal and that street's name is 'Avenida da Republica'. Keep going straight. You will pass Hotel EVA and you will reach a Marina. To your left side you will see a 4 Star Hotel called Faro. Take the 2nd pedestrian street on the right of that Hotel. The street is called 'Rua D. Francisco Gomes'. Keep on this street until you reach the street named ' Rua de Santo Antonio'. Walk until the end of this pedestrian street until you reach street with cars, turn right and walk until you see a park. This park is Jardim d' Alagoa and the Hostel is number 27 (it is coolest building you can find on this park ;-).
- By Bus (6-8 Minutes) - As you step out of the Bus Terminal turn right. That street's name is 'Avenida da Republica'. Keep going straight. You will pass Hotel EVA and you will reach a Marina. To your left side you will see a 4 Star Hotel called Faro. Take the 2nd pedestrian street on the right of that Hotel. The street is called 'Rua D. Francisco Gomes'. Keep on this street until you reach the street named ' Rua de Santo Antonio'. Walk until the end of this pedestrian street until you reach street with cars, turn right and walk until you see a park. This park is Jardim d' Alagoa and the Hostel is number 27. (it is coolest building you can find on this park ;-).
- By Taxi - Catch the taxi to our Hostel. Price is about 15€ (including luggage).
- By Car - Upon arriving in Faro, just follow the signs to the Center and Jardim d'Alagoa (or Jardim da Lagoa)