Hotel Sonne Freiburg
Our central, family-run hotel is the perfect place to explore beautiful old Freiburg. Located close to city
Our central, family-run hotel is the perfect place to explore beautiful old Freiburg. Located close to city centre you will have loads of possibilities for walking around the city centre or going out at night in this gorgeous university town. A 10-minute-walk takes to city centre.
Also the Black Forest for hiking is not too far by train. The border to France is 20km away; to Switzerland it takes you 40 minutes by train or car.
Our hotel offers you the perfect retreat in nicely furnished, clean non-smoking rooms that suit every need. We have a lot of different types of rooms, some with a bathroom inside, the cheaper ones with shower and bathroom on the same floor but including a wash basin in the room. Here you can book the cheaper ones. Our reception is open 24 hours and also late-check-in is not a problem.
Breakfast buffet costs EUR 12.--/person and breakfast. You can order it at reception desk at the latest at 11pm the day before breakfast. We serve coffee or tea and a big continental buffet. Breakfast times are workdays from 7.00 - 10.00 a.m. and Sundays from 7.30 - 10.30 a.m.
Our parking is locked ahd beside the hotel. It costs EUR 10.- for cars, EUR 5.- for motor-bikes and is free for bicycles. We also rent bicycles, please order in advance.
Opposite reception desk our computer for your private usage is located. To use your own computer you need to be German Telecom customer for free access. All others can buy an internet access for EUR 5.--/hour.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Hôtel
- Accueil 24h/24
- Échange de livres
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Adapté aux enfants
- Lits d'enfants disponibles :
- Les cartes de crédit ne sont pas acceptées
- Service fax
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Casiers à bagages
- Terrasse extérieure
- Animaux acceptés
- Service postal
- TVA inclue
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
- Tram lines No. 3 or 5 (take direction city center) from main bus and train station is running in front of our hotel. Tram stop is called: Reiterstrasse. We are 20 mtrs. from tram stop. You get tickets at the ticket machine in the tram for EUR 2,20/person (you need coins).
By foot from main bus / train station:
- Walk out of station, take a right and follow the road. First you are in Bismarkallee, later the street is called Schnewlinstrasse, later Heinrich-von-Stephan-Strasse. You cross the river Dreisam.
- After 1,3 km always straight, you arrive at Basler Strasse (you can see tram tracks). There you take a left and hotel is located after 50 mtrs. on right-hand-side. It takes you 20 minutes to walk.