Gatwick Belmont Guest House
Gatwick Belmont is one of the leading independent, family run Gatwick bed and breakfast in the LGW area. We are located just five minutes from Gatwick Airport and, unlike many airport hotels, we are not in the Gatwick flight path and we have our own pub restaurant onsite.
Its the ideal location for those travellers seeking convenient airport guest house accommodation without the noise and bustle!
Of course our prime location isnt the only key to our success. Many of our customers return time and time again due to our competitive prices, cleanliness and our transport service 24 hour TO Gatwick and from Gatwick to the hotel between (9am to 9pm) this service is CHARGED at 6 per room each way. Our reception is open for check in 24 hours a day so what ever time your flight gets in, theres always someone here to welcome you.
There are many hotels in the Gatwick area, but few can offer:
* A five minute journey to Gatwick Airport
* 24 hour transfer from hotel to Gatwick Airport at £6 per room
* Transfer from the Airport to the hotel between 9 am to 9 pm at £6 per room
* Gatwick parking at the hotel at £5.95
* Spotless, quiet, comfortable accommodation
*Full English breakfast at 7.95 and Continental at 4.95
* A welcoming pub restaurant on site offering excellent, reasonably priced food.
* Free use of a PC connected to the internet and free wireless internet for those with their own devices.
And all at extremely competitive prices. Who can offer you all this: Gatwick Belmont. So let us take the stress out of booking your holiday. Make the right choice and book with Gatwick Belmont now! AIRPORT ACCOMMODATION ISNT OUR ONLY BUSINESS!
The B & B's location is ideal for business travellers who need access to local Sussex towns, such as Crawley, East Grinsted, Horsham, Reigate and Brighton. London and the South Coast is also easy to reach by train, Horley train station is only a five minute walk and a regular train service runs in to London Victoria station perfect for sightseeing and the capitals theaters.
A frequent coach service from London Gatwick Airport offers easy travel to Heathrow, Luton or Stansted Airports.
A FAMILY TRADITION IN GUEST HOUSE ACCOMODATION
The same family has owned and operated the Gatwick Belmont guest house hotel for over 11 years. Our experience has given us a valuable insight into what our customers require from an airport bed and breakfast hotel or guest house.
FIRST CLASS FACILITIES
Our Gatwick accommodation has many ground floor rooms as well as first floor rooms. Theyre all well appointed, fully centrally heated and spotlessly clean. They include direct dial telephones with reasonably priced tariffs, TV, tea & coffee making facilities
RELAX IN OUR COMFORTABLE BAR
We are one of the few Guest Houses in the area that have an authentic pub style bar restaurant onsite offering traditional English meals at reasonable prices. Meals are served from 6pm to 10pm and the bar is open late for drinks, where you can relax and have a drink or dinner.
Gatwick car parking and hotel packages are available all year round, including our special winter offers with rooms and free Gatwick parking.
-24 hour cancellation policy (1 day) which starts midday, the day before arrival.
-A late cancellation or a No Show will be charged at 100% of the first nights stay.
-An £6 non refundable admin fee will be kept for all cancellations.
-A valid credit or debit card must be used to make a reservation.
-50% of the first nights stay will be charged to the card supplied.
-This can be refunded on check in if you would like to pay by a different method.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Bed and breakfast
- Accueil 24h/24
- Les transferts depuis ou vers l'aéroport
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Lits d'enfants disponibles :
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Accès à Internet
- Casiers à bagages
- Repas disponibles
- TVA inclue
- Equipement pour se faire du café ou du thé
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
* M25 to Jct 7 where you join the M23 for Gatwick Airport.
* Turn off the M23 at Exit 9, follow signs for Gatwick
* When you get to the South terminal roundabout, take the 2nd exit.
* When you get to the North terminal roundabout take the 4th exit sign posted to Redhill and Crawley.
* On the following roundabout take the third exit for the A23 towards Redhill.
* Turn off the A23 on the second exit at the traffic lights on the right into Massetts Road.
* Gatwick Belmont Hotel is 100m down the road on the left.
Gatwick Airport transfers are charged at 6 per room each way. 24 hour courtesy transport TO Gatwick Airport. We will collect you FROM Gatwick Airport between 9 am and 9 pm. Outside these hours you can get an airport taxi at £10, which takes 5 minutes. SOUTH TERMINAL On the ground level follow the exit out of the terminal building, Turn left and go to bus stop 10. From a phone box dial the code 89000. NORTH TERMINAL follow the exit out of the terminal on the ground floor turn right walk until Bus Stop10 from phone box dial 89000