Looking for a nice hostel in Gdansk? One that will be comfortable, safe, fun and close to the city centre? Well, look no further!
We offer beds in dorms and apartments at good prices, with continental breakfast included until the 30.04.2016. Free coffee and tea, free wifi. Common area equipped with comfy sofas, TV, movies, books and games. Staff which is always there, and always ready to help.
Need to know more? Midtown Hostel is:
- as well communicated as it gets. Just across the street from the historical centre of the city, which becomes party centre at night. Five minutes from Gdansk Central station, which offers buses, trams and trains that will take You to just about anywhere You'll want in Gdansk and places nearby.
- brand new. It just opened at the beginning of this year. And everybody loved it so far.
- cozy and clean. We guarantee clean beds, bathroom and kitchen. Noticed something off? Let the stuff know, they'll deal with it immediately. We have 'no mess' policy at our hostel.
- safe. There's always someone at a reception. And at night two doors guard our guests privacy. Also - every guest gets his own private stash and a key to it.
- well-equipped. Kitchen has a fridge, stove, pot, dishwasher, microwave and toaster. You need iron or hairdryer? It's here, for You to use. TV channels from all around the World
To use. Earplugs, towels and flip-flops.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Location de vélos
- Parking à vélos
- Jeux de société
- Télévision par câble
- Salle commune
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Wifi gratuit
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Douches chaudes
- Accès à Internet
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Terrasse extérieure
- Service postal
- Lampe de chevet
- Bain de vapeur
- TVA inclue
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 3 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
From the Train/Bus Station
Find the main underground passage under the Train Station that leads to the other side of Podwale Grodzkie and go in direction of the city centre (Centrum). In the end of the tunnel (next to Empik Store) turn right and in the end of the shopping square take the stairs to go up to the ground level. Turn left and then take the second turn right (Korzenna Street). After about 3minute walk you will go through the little bridge with lockers. Behind the bridge turn left (Na Piaskach Street) and then turn in the first street right – you should see our hostel’s sign (Mlynska Street). In the back of the yard you should see the big sign of our hostel. Yeeey, you made it!!! :)
From the Airport
During the day:
To get to the centre you have to take the bus nr 210. You have to get off next to the Main Train Station Gdansk Glówny. Then follow the instructions above.
If you're arriving by night you have to take the night bus N3. The final stop is next to Cinema City (opposite side of the street to the Train Station). Go along Karmelicka Street (you have Cinema City on your right and stairs going underground on your left). Take the second turn right (Korzenna Street). After about 3minute walk you will go through the little bridge with lockers. Behind the bridge turn left (Na Piaskach Street) and then turn in the first street right – you should see our hostel’s sign (Mlynska Street). In the back of the yard you should see the big sign of our hostel. Yeeey, you made it!!! :)