A&O Graz Hauptbahnhof
The A&O Graz Hauptbahnhof opened in spring 2013 and enriches the beautiful city on the Mur with its modern rooms and charm. Guests booking a single, double or family room automatically enjoy the 2** standard of the hotel area. Our many shared rooms offer comfy beds and separate shower and toilet in the room. We look forward to welcome you at our Styrian newcomer! The A&O Hostel Graz is located just 100 meters from the main train station and is ideally suited for all arrival possibilities. The close proximity to the train station makes trips to Styria quickly possible. The city of Graz invites guests to discover its sights by foot or bike. The newly built A&O Graz Hauptbahnhof is worth a visit in itself, as the Skybar on the roof of the building lets you discover the whole beauty of the UNESCO awarded city while enjoying a well-mixed cocktail or delicious cup of coffee. The lobby is the place to be if you like to hang out and meet nice people.
Enjoy our Service!
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 7 € from 6:00 till 10:00 am (7:00 till 11:00 am on the weekend)
- Sky TV
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non-smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- Check-out till 10:00 am (11:00 am on the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2:00 pm on request (10 € per room extra, only for private rooms)
- Check-In at 3:00 pm
- free WiFi in public areas and in all rooms
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours) and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 € fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 € per night, you are allowed to bring your dog (only in private rooms)
- billiard and table football
- free house safe
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of booking costs will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
Group Cancellation Conditions
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Parking à vélos
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Adapté aux enfants
- Salle commune
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Wifi gratuit
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Linge de lit non inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Salle de réunion
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Animaux acceptés
- Table de billard
- Lampe de chevet
- Taxes non incluses
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
- Distributeurs automatiques
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
From Central Station, it's only a short walk along Europaplatz to Eggenberger Strasse. Turn right and after 100m you will find the A&O on the left.
By train, bus or metro (Bim)
You can do the little 5min walk from the main train station or use the bus (lines 85, 99, N1, N7) to Waagner-Biro-Strasse. There are also tram lines nearby (1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 13) dropping you off right in front of our doorstep. Get more information on Graz' public transportation here: Styrian Transport Associatio: http://www.verbundlinie.at/
From Graz Airport Feldkirchen you can easily get on the bus 'business line' and drive directly to the central station. The journey takes 30 minutes and costs 2,00 EUR. You can also use the S-Bahn line 5. Walk 300 meters from the airport building to the S-Bahn, a single trip costing 2,00 EUR and get off at the main train station after 13min.
From Munich (North West): Continue on the A8 motorway and then keep driving on the A1. Thread a node at the exit Salzburg in the A10/E55 Villach / Salzburg Sued / Italy / Ljubljana / Slovenia. Again, take exit 63-Altenmarkt in the exit direction Ennstal/B320/E651 Graz/B99 and then drive further along on B320/E651. Keep right at the Ennstal Str/B320, at the roundabout take the first exit (B320) and then drive onto the A9. Take the exit Graz Nord towards the center, always straight on Wr. Str./B67 and turn right into Eggenberger Strasse. Et voila, you've arrived!
From Vienna (North East): Follow the A2 motorway and take the exit 179/Graz heading East towards Graz-Ost/Zentrum. Then turn on the Southern Highway and continue on the Liebenauer Tangente. Then follow the Ulrich-Lichtenstein-Gasse and turn right onto Conrad-von-Htzendorf Street. Then turn left onto the B67C (Schnauguertel) and then right onto Lazarettguertel (B67). Then, turn left into Eggenberger Strasse and you are there! Maribor / Slovenia (South): Continue on E57/E59 and then drive on the A9. Keep left to stay on the A9 and take the exit Graz-Webling heading to Graz. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit, keep right at the Kaerntner Strasse/ A70 and turn left onto Eggenberger Guertel / B67. If you then turn left into Eggenberger Street, you've arrived! Welcome!