- Hip & Trendy design, fully furnished with electrical appliances
- Separate toilet and shower in bathroom
- Private fridge and hair dryer
- Split type air-conditioning (Cold only) and LCD TV
- Individual phone line for free local in/out calls
- Free broadband internet access in the room
- Satellite T.V. with Mandarin, German, Spanish and French channels
- CNN channel in the room and other sport channels in common room
- Wii TV games, massage chair, DVD films, Fortune magazine are free to use in entertainment room
- Fax, printing, copying and scanning are available
- Roof top garden
- Laundry service available
- Baby bed is available on request
- We accept cash in HK$, US$ or RMB. There will have additional 4% handling charge by credit card
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Parking à vélos
- Télévision par câble
- Salle commune
- Service fax
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Casiers à bagages
- Service postal
- Lampe de chevet
- Serviettes à louer
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
From Mong Kok MTR Station:
Get off at Mong Kok Station (MTR Tsuen Wan line) with Exit A1 (Nathan Road), then take your first left and walk towards the main intersection that is Mong Kok Road. Then turn left again onto Mong Kok Road. You will walk along Mong Kok Rd for about 3-5 min. You will see a highway bridge above the Tong Mi Road. You will cross the Tong Mi Road under the bridge. , veer right and continue walking for another 2-3 min., you will see the Tea House Hotel on your right, opposite from a football playground. Yesinspace is just next to Tea House Hotel.
From The Airport:
A. Take airport shuttle Bus no.E21, you will get off at Ming Kei College Station on Cherry Street. Standing with your back to the College facing the street, take a right to find Oak Street. Then walk along Oak Street for about 2 mins. Yesinn House is at the junction of Oak Street and Anchor Street. The whole journey will take around 60 mins. and only cost HK$14.
B. Take AirBus no.A21, get off at No.6 Station- Argyle Centre (Nathan Road). You will walk along Mong Kok Rd for about 3-4 min. You will see a highway bridge across the road. Use the large pedestrian crossing to cross the road under the bridge; once you have crossed the intersection, veer right and continue walking for another 2 min., you will see the Tea House Hotel on your right, opposite from a park. Yesinspace is just next to Tea House Hotel.
C. Take Airport Express train to Kowloon Station, change to taxi. The whole journey will take about 40 min. and will cost HK$90 by train and HK$45-50 by taxi.
D. Take Taxi, get off at 10, Anchor Street, Tai Kok Tsui. The whole journey will take 40 mins and will cost around HK$250-300.
Remark: Check in time up to 9:30PM. There will be HK$100 additional charge if the check in is later than 9:30PM. Please give us advance notice if later check in.