YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth Hostel
This hostel is surrounded by spectacular architecture including the Giant Buddha, Po Lin Monastery, Ngong Ping Village and the Wisdom Path. It is also a quiet place for city dwellers to relax. You may tread the tracks in the area or climb the Lantau Peak for a stunning sunrise.
Situated in a spectacular landscape, YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Hostel is the destination for hiking aficionados. The hostel is close to fascinating hiking trails including Ngong Ping Trail, Buddhist Ancient Walk, Nei Lak Shan, and the 934-metre Lantau Peak which offers sublime sunrise view. Major attractions like the Giant Buddha, Po Lin Monastery, and the Wisdom Path are all within 15-minute walk.
The hostel features a fully equipped self-catering kitchen, a spacious dining area, Wi-Fi access (around reception area), lockers (locks exclusive), a badminton court, a barbeque site, and camping area. Dormitories, double rooms and group accommodations are available.
YHA Ngong Ping Youth Hostel is about 25-minute stroll from the Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal and about 20-minute away from the Ngong Ping Bus Terminus where you can catch bus 23 to Tung Chung town centre to enjoy a shopping spree at brand name outlet stores, or hop on bus 21 to Tai O, crowned ‘Venice of the Orient’, to see the rare stilt-house community and feel its tranquil and authentic setting. Take an MTR from Tung Chung and in 20 minutes you will be at the Hong Kong Disneyland.
There are street lamps along the road from Ngong Ping bus terminus to the hostel. However please note that lighting will be dimmer around the hostel area as it is surrounded by vegetation. Meanwhile, please bring your own food before going to the hostel as restaurants nearby will close at 6pm.
Guests are kindly requested to book in advance and walk-in may not be accommodated as the hostel does not open all year round. Please note that no deposit refund will be made for all cancellations. Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association reserves the right to charge any hostellers a cancellation fee equivalent to the outstanding payment of the total accommodation fee for any cancellations within 48 hours before check-in date or no show and the hostel will release the rest of booking if no further notice is given by the hosteller.
*YHA membership is required and on-site application is available (HK$130 for one-year membership of Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association). Each single member is entitled to bring a maximum of 3 non-members who are requested to pay the standard rate. Price listed here is member’s rate and only deposit is paid at the time of booking. All hostellers have to settle all outstanding payment upon check-in at the hostel.
1. YHA membership is required and on-site application is available (HK$130 for one-year membership of Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association). Each single member is entitled to bring a maximum of 3 non-members who are requested to pay the standard rate. Price listed here is member’s rate and only deposit is paid at the time of booking. All hostellers have to settle all outstanding payment upon check-in at the hostel.
2. Guests are kindly requested to book in advance and walk-in may not be accommodated as the hostel does not open all year round.
3. Check-in time: 16:00–23:00 (Sat and public holiday eve 15:00-23:00) and check-out time: 07:00–10:00 (Sun and public holiday 07:00-13:00) and the hostel gate is opened in the above time. Guests may be requested to stay outside of the hostel during 10:00 – 16:00 (except with the permission of the Hostel Manager) due to daily cleaning. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
4. Children under 5 will not be admitted.
Please present the same credit card used to guarantee your booking when check-in and making payment at the hostel.
If you are making payment using another cardholder's credit card, kindly provide the following to the hostel once booking has made:
1) Authorization letter with cardholder's signature
2) Copy of the cardholder's card (front and back of card with cardholder's signature)
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Restriction relative à l’âge
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Les cartes de crédit ne sont pas acceptées
- Wifi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 3 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
上环港澳码头：从上环港澳码头步行约10分钟到中环6号码头, 乘渡轮至梅窝后再转乘2号公交车到昂坪公交车总站, 往茶园方向前行并沿茶园餐厅招牌及旅舍指示牌步行约15分钟即达旅舍。
尖沙咀中港码头：离开中港码头后沿广东道向北步行到港铁柯土甸站, 乘西铁线到南昌站, 再转东涌线到东涌站，经B出口到东涌公交车总站乘23号公交车或昂坪缆车至昂坪, 往茶园方向前行并沿茶园餐厅招牌及旅舍指示牌步行约15分钟即达旅舍。
从罗湖或落马洲：乘港铁东铁线到红磡站, 转西铁线到南昌站, 再转东涌线到东涌站，经B出口到东涌公交车总站乘23号公交车或昂坪缆车至昂坪, 往茶园方向前行并沿茶园餐厅招牌及旅舍指示牌步行约15分钟即达旅舍。