Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul
All of our private rooms and dorm rooms are air conditioned!
Wherever you choose to go on a given day, your journey will start in the heart of istanbul.
We have a cool rooftop which has indoor and outdoor space. You can chill out there and have fun with other travellers. And also we serve wide range of Breakfast.
Istanbul is a thriving city of 15 million and sprawling. Each of the dozens of neighbourhoods have their own character and vibe. Galata, the neighbourhood that bada bing calls home, is an up-and-coming area that gives travellers the best of both worlds: reasonable prices and a central location that inspires effortless travel to istanbul's most worthy destinations.
Bada bing's strategic locale is within walking distance of the real, modern, buzzing district of taksim, and the awe-inspiring historical district of sultanahmet. But if you want to sleep away from the overwhelm of taksim's nightlife and sultanahmet's hiked-up tourist prices, bada bing's neighborhood is right for you.
Bathrooms with enough toilets and showers are on every floor. Showers are in separate cabins that lock from the inside; a partition keeps your clothes and towel dry while you lather up. Personal storage lockers are under every bunk.
The private rooms are furnished with reading lights, a wardrobe, safety-deposit box, and makeup / study desk.
Bada bing is located:
- 50 metres to a pharmacy
- 150 meters to the tram stop and supermarket
- a 2 minute walk to the karakoy ferry port on the bosporus, the istanbul museum of modern art, the best baklava in istanbul and the tophane water pipe cafes (a local hang-out).
- a 3 minute walk to galata bridge, fish restaurants on the golden horn and bosporus in addition to the epic street vendors that grill the fish right there in front of you
- a 5 minute tram ride or 20 minute walk to the historical district, sultanahmet
- a 7 minute walk to galata tower, istiklal street, dolmabahce palace, inonu football stadium, the legendary spice bazaar and kabatas ferry port that will take you to the princes' isles
- a 10 minute walk from the art galleries, bars, restaurants and clubs in taksim
- a 10 minute ferry ride from the open-air markets and antique shops on the asian side
Free and decent wi-fi in rooms + lounge
Free computer usage
Free luggage storage
Free maps and info on arrival
Free sheets, pillow cases and blankets
Free use of the kitchen
Free lockers in the rooms
Free hot shower 24 hours
Great bada bing events !!
Barbecue party it's time to chill let's fire up the grill!
Got guts? Culinary tour by volkan
Pub crawl it's time to let lose !
Happy hour time
Night club night ( free entrance )
Free walking tour
Check in is after 3pm.
Check out by 11am.
We are sorry but we do not accept guests under 17 years of age or over 50.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Istanbul.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Restriction relative à l’âge
- Les transferts depuis ou vers l'aéroport
- Parking à vélos
- Jeux de société
- Échange de livres
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Ventilateur de plafond
- Salle commune
- Bureau de change
- Service fax
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Salle de jeux
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Terrasse extérieure
- Lampe de chevet
- Shuttle Bus
- Taxes non incluses
- Machines à thé / café
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 2 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
From Ataturk Airport: Take the Metro to Zeytinburnu station and transfer to T1 tram. (The tram runs from 05.00 in the morning till 23.55 at night). Ride the tram to Tophane.
We're between the Karakoy and Tophane tram stops. It's easiest if you get off at Tophane, walk back on the street that runs along the tram line (towards Karakoy) about 150 meters. Turn left on Arapoglan, where the motorbike shop is or when you're opposite the Columbia outdoor store. Then turn right immediately onto Serce Street. You can't miss it!