Kashgar Pamir Youth Hostel
Pamir Youth Hostel is where you will meet the most traditional Kashgar.
Our hostel locates at the physical and spiritual center of Kashgar old town, next door to Id Kah Mosque. Within 5 minutes’ walk, you will find many bazaars which have been run for centuries, selling foods, handicrafts, jewelries, spices, antiques, clothes, etc., and these are the soul of Kashgar life.
Our hostel is decorated in traditional Uighur style, and we plant grapes, figs, calabashes on the terrace café, where you will meet worldwide travelers and our cute cats and dog. From the terrace you can overlook Id Kah Mosque, watch prayer and hear Quran, which is amazing experience of Islam and Uighur culture.
We provide clean beds and hygiene facilities, Chinese and Western dining, and a free kitchen. We have free Wi-Fi fully covered and books for read and exchange. Supermarket, wet market, post office and banks are all within walking distance.
Our founders are experienced travelers and outdoor sports enthusiasts, can provide professional suggestions on trekking, cycling and driving. We organize tours to Pamir Mountains, KKH, Taklamakan Desert, Shipton’s Arch, etc., also provide ticket booking, vehicle chartering service and have bicycles, tents, etc. for rent.
1. Check out time is 2:00 pm, we offer luggage storage service.
2. Please be aware that Kashgar is a Muslim city, respect local rules, eg, do not drink in public.
3. Our hostel has a no smoking policy in all the in-door areas, if you want to smoke, we have got a large terrace and other out-door areas.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Location de vélos
- Parking à vélos
- Jeux de société
- Échange de livres
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Ventilateur de plafond
- Adapté aux enfants
- Salle commune
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Repas disponibles
- Terrasse extérieure
- Animaux acceptés
- Service postal
- Lampe de chevet
- Machines à thé / café
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
Infos à connaître sur HostelCette propriété dispose de conditions générales spécifiques.
Kashgar is a Muslin city, please follow local Islamic rules, such as no alcohol and no pork.
In our hostel, please:
1. Don's smoke indoor,
2. Keep quite after 2am,
3. The gate will be closed after 2am and open by 8:00am, let us know if you want to stay outside during that period.
4. Always keep the important personal belongings with you or store them in the counter.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
Pamir Youth Hostel locates at the centre of Kashgar old town, facing north gate of Id Kah Mosque (facing the Id Kah mosque, we are on your right-hand side). You can see the sign of Rd Nuoerbeixi which is to the north of the mosque, just follow the road, go about 100 meters west, we are on your right-hand side where you can see a terrace on the 3rd floor with lots of flowers and plants. Go upstairs to the 2nd floor through the black stairs and a gate to the 3rd floor, we are right there.
1. Airport Shuttle Bus: Shuttle bus waits just outside the Exit, tell the driver to Id Kah Mosque and Pamir Youth Hostel. ￥10/person
2. Airport Taxi: To Id Kah Mosque & Rd Nuoer Beixi. About ￥30/car
3. Train Station Taxi: To Id Kah Mosque & Rd Nuoerbeixi. ￥10/person, share the taxi with others
4. Train Station Bus: Take route 28 bus by the exit of the train station, get off at Id Kah Station. After getting off the bus, find Id Kah Mosque right across the road,our hostel is facing its north gate. (Rd Nuoerbeixi) ￥1/person
5. Kashgar Bus Station: Bus 28 to Id Kah, ￥1/person; taxi ￥5/car
6. International Bus Station: Bus 8/13/28 to Id Kah, ￥1/person; taxi ￥5/car
7. Take a taxi in the city: tell the driver to Id Kah