Historic Tavernier Inn Hotel
Situated between Key Largo and Islamorada, offering nearby access to the Atlantic Ocean and the Florida Bay, as well as a prime location for Islamorada events and activities. Treat yourself to a serene getaway with Historic Tavernier Inn Hotel.
Immerse yourself in a tropical paradise where the hibiscus bloom and the gentle sea breezes are always blowing. Our rooms are comfortable and quaint, outfitted with homey amenities such as flat-screen televisions, Wi-Fi in all rooms, and the plushest bedding of Islamorada hotels. T
he Historic Tavernier Inn is also pet friendly.
Definition of 'Historic'
a: famous or important in history
b: having great and lasting importance
c: known or established in the past
d: dating from or preserved from a past time or culture
The Historic Tavernier Hotel was built in 1928, the centerpiece of the commercial district of Tavernier, as a hotel and tea room. Built by H.S. 'Mac' McKenzie, McKenzie moved to Tavernier from Miami with the original Standard Oil man, O.M. Woods. Initially, the hotel was built as a theater, in anticipation of entertaining the WWI veterans building the highway. The theater was not successful, and it was converted into a hotel. The building has been preserved in its original glory as it was in 1928.
Once a Standard Oil gas station, the Tavernier Tea Room, now the office and registration and reception area for the Tavernier Hotel and KeysCaribbean Resorts and Marinas.
In keeping with the building's historic past, we have not deviated from its original structure. We have, however, added, guest friendly amenities including pillow-top mattresses, flat-screen televisions with cable, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, as well as a courtyard for our guests to relax. We have available on request, blow dryers, irons, ironing boards, and incidentals you may have forgotten. Café Moka has joined our complex, offering various roasted coffees, French pastries and sandwiches.
The Historic Tavernier Inn is unique, with a rich history in the Florida Keys
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival
Check In: 4.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Credit Cards
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are not included.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Bed and breakfast
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Ventilateur de plafond
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Wifi gratuit
- Accès à Internet
- Animaux acceptés
- Taxes non incluses
- Serviettes incluses
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 2 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
From: Miami International Airport Florida
1. Head south toward Miad Cir - 0.4 mi
2. Take the ramp - 364 ft
3. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto NW 20th St - 0.1 mi
4. Turn right onto Perimeter Rd - 0.5 mi
5. Turn left onto NW 14th St - 0.2 mi
6. Take the 1st right onto NW 45th Ave - 0.2 mi
7. Take the ramp onto FL-836 W - Partial toll road - 5.6 mi
8. Take the FL-985 S/NW 107th Ave/Homestead Extension of Floridas Turnpike exit Toll road - 1.5 mi
9. Follow signs for Florida Turnpike S and merge onto Florida 821 Toll S/Homestead Extension of Florida's Turnpike - Partial toll road - 26.5 mi
10. Exit on the left onto U.S. 1 S/NE 1st Ave toward Key West Continue to follow U.S. 1 South - Partial toll road - 36.2 mi
11. Turn left onto Atlantic Cir Dr - 144 ft
12. Arrive at Historic Tavernier Inn Hotel
From Key West:
Follow U.S. Highway 1 North approximately 90 miles to 91865 Overseas Hwy.
Watch the Mile Marker Signs - Historic Tavernier Inn Hotel is located at MM (Mile Marker) 91.8.