You can feel relaxed and taste the atmosphere of tradditional Japanese house, machiya, while staying in our cozy cute room in Kyoto. You're welcomed by our friendly staff with lovely antique kimono.
We renovated the building of traditional Japanese wooden house, 'machiya,'. Experience the real Japanese classic atmosphere at our guesthouse.
All rooms are no-smoking Japanese style with futons / yukatas and you will have free internet, free coffee/tea, laundry services and rental bicycles.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Location de vélos
- Parking à vélos
- Petit déjeuner inclus
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Adapté aux enfants
- Salle commune
- Service fax
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Accès à Internet
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Service postal
- TVA inclue
- Serviettes à louer
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
Infos à connaître sur HostelCette propriété dispose de conditions générales spécifiques.
The text in cancellation policy is the defaul policy from website, please follow the policy in Things to Note
● CANCELLATION POLICY ●
There is no cancellation charge as long as you let us know 6 days before the date of your stay.
Below is our cancellation policy:
・No show-200% of the room charge
On the day-100%
1 day before-80%
2 days before-50%
3 days before-40%
4 days before-30%
5 days before-20%
Cancellation charge is applied to each day of your stay.
e.g.(in case you cancel 26/4, 27/4 on 25/4,
cancellation charge is a total of 80% of 26/4 and 50% of 27/4. )
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
From Kyoto Station:
Please exit Kyoto Station by the Central (Karasuma) Exit. You will be on the north-side of the station.
Follow these instructions to come to our guesthouse.
BUS (approx 7 min: 220 yen)
*** Recommended: Buses come every 15 minutes.
1. Take the City Bus No.50 at B2 from the bus terminal in front of Kyoto Station.
2. Please get off at �Nishinotoin-Rokujo� bus stop; there is a coin parking lot in front of you. Cross the street at the traffic light nearby.
3. Follow the path with pink pavement and you will find us with a large red umbrella on your left after a brief walk.
WALK (approx. 10-15 min.)
1. Once you are out in front of the station, you should see Kyoto Tower. Come to the crosswalk on the right side, Starbucks will be in front of you. This street is called Karasuma St.; continue to follow it going straight. Walk for a while, having Kyoto station at your back and the tower to your left.
2. After passing a large temple called �Higashihongan-ji� you will come to a convenience store called �7-Eleven.�
3. Right before 7-Eleven is a small street. Turn left and follow it until the street ends.
4. Turn right at this intersection, and take the first left, which is at the end of a coin parking lot, onto a very narrow street with pink pavement. It should be across from a public bathhouse. After about a minute walk you will find us in the dark brown Japanese-wooden house on your right. You will find us with a large red umbrella outside.
TAXI (approx 7 min)
1. You can easily catch a taxi in front of the station.
2. Please tell your taxi driver to go to �Wakamiya-Rokujo.�
3. When you arrive just before the crossing of Wakamiya-Rokujo, you will see a large red umbrella on your left.