Oyado Ishicho is one half of Ishicho Ryokan, a homely, traditional hotel in central Kyoto. We have 112 guest rooms in total ranging from twins to 5-bed rooms. All of our spacious accommodation is en-suite and equipped with air conditioning, television, mini-fridges, safe deposit boxes and more. All rooms are furnished in the traditional Japanese style, with tatami flooring and futons.
We enjoy a position close to Kyoto's river, the Kamogawa, and we are conveniently located for a number of attractions, including the Imperial Palace Park, Kiyomizu Temple, Heian Shrine and the famous Kinkakuji (the Golden Temple).
Oyado Ishicho offers a range of activities, including kimono fitting and lessons in making cloisonné ware and Kiyomizu pottery. We also have a restaurant where guests can try a traditional Kaiseki (Japanese multi-course dinner) comprising a series of dishes local to Kyoto. Other facilities include a bar and café, a tours desk and parking.
Ishicho Shogikuen, Ishicho's second property, can also be booked through hostelworld.com
All rooms are clean and spacious, filled with all of the amenities you need, like air-conditioning, TV, compact refrigerators, in-room safes, and more. Our large 10 tatami-mats rooms are perfect for families or those requiring more space. Each room sleeps up to five adults, with "Futon" bedding.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Bureau des excursions
- Accessible aux fauteuils roulants
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
* Subway Tozai line 5 minutes walk from 'Kyotoshiyakushomae station'
* Hankyu Kyoto line 5 minutes by taxi from 'Kawaramachi station'
* Keihan Kyoto line 5 minutes walk from 'Marutamachi station'
* JR Tokaido line 15 minutes by taxi from 'Kyoto station' (Approx. 1,300 yen)
* Kyoto City Bus: At the JR Kyoto station bus terminal, take No.205 or 17 from gate A-2. The bus will stop at 'Kawaramachi Marutamachi' in about 20 minutes.The 'Oyado Ishicho' is about 3 minutes walking distance from the bus stop.