Astor Museum Inn
With the British Museum literally on its doorstep, it is impossible to beat this hostel’s location! Located in the very heart of Central London you are a short walk from iconic attractions like Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden.
It doesn’t matter if you are shopping down the legendary Oxford Street, watching a play in Leicester Square’s world famous theatre district, having dinner in China Town, drinks in Soho, or partying in the West End you are always a short walk home to a nice and quiet street in an amazing neighbourhood!
The moment you walk through our doors you become part of our family and we want you to have an incredible experience! We want every detail – from our super clean bathrooms and comfortable pillows to our unforgettable social events - to be perfect, giving you a London adventure that is 10 out of 10!
VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS
At our amazing hostel you will have full access to:
• Free Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building as well as Free PC Access
• 24-hour reception for anything you may need (including late check-in/early check-out)
• CCTV Security monitoring
• Free security lockers for your valuables (laptops, cameras, phones, etc)
• Free luggage storage available before check-in and after checkout (same day)
• Laundry facilities available from 8am – 8pm. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• All you can eat Breakfast for only £1.00 (All proceeds go to charity)
• Wonderful fully equipped kitchens (large fridges available for food and drinks storage)
• Dining room and common area to enjoy a meal or meet fellow travellers
• Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and large screen TV!
Helpful Extras – (Hidden costs are a pain! If we can give it to you for free we will, if we cannot we will do it as cheap possible!):
• Free City Maps
• Tourist Information, walking tours and advice on local attractions and transport (24hrs)
• Daily events organized for our guests
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a £5 deposit (you receive your money back upon return)
• Discounts at local restaurants and coffee shops
• Towel Hire for only £1
• Free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Clean, crisp linen on your bed ready to sleep on!
Winner of No.1 Small Hostel Group Worldwide, and a Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in the Hostel Industry. We thrive on ensuring every guest leaves satisfied and if you have any problems along the way we are always there ready to help! For this and many other reasons staying at Astor Hostels is the top choice for anyone exploring London on a budget!
Please note our “Basic” room types allow you access to all of our amazing facilities! However, the building is located a short walk (1 minute) away from the main building, but if you need anything there is a direct telephone which will connect you with our reception.
Please note: that we only accept bookings of up to 12 guests per reservation and we reserve the right to refuse any reservation that exceeds this restriction. Should you be interested in making a group booking of 12+ guests please contact our group bookings department directly.
If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must do so, in writing by e-mail direct to the hostel, at least 72 hours before 2pm on the day of arrival. After this time, the credit card used to charge the booking will be charged a value equal to 1 night of your reservation automatically.
If you book a non-refundable rate, the whole amount of the reservation will be charged to the credit card used to book at the time of booking. If the card is declined/invalid, we will contact you and you will have 48 hours to provide a valid credit card or the booking will be cancelled.
• Check-in - Anytime after 2pm. Check-out – Anytime before 10am
• Payment accepted in Cash or Debit/Credit Card
• 24-hour reception, anything you need come and ask at Reception!
• VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS
Please Note: if you do not give notice to cancel, the first night will be charged to the credit card used to make the booking.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Accueil 24h/24
- Jeux de société
- Échange de livres
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Salle commune
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Terrasse extérieure
- Equipement pour se faire du café ou du thé
- Serviettes à louer
- Distributeurs automatiques
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 3 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
From Holborn Station (Piccadilly Line and Central Line), turn right onto Southampton Row, turn left onto Bloomsbury Place which will become Great Russell Street. Then turn right into Montague Street (second street on the right). We're number 27 on your right-hand side.
From Russell Square Station: (Piccadilly Line) as you exit head west on Bernard Street until you reach Russell Square. Cross diagonally through the park which will exit out onto Montague Street. Head south on Montague, on the left hand side we are number 27 with the distinctive blue door!
From Holborn Station: (Piccadilly Line and Central Line) turn right onto Southampton Row; turn left onto Bloomsbury Place which will become Great Russell Street. Then turn right into Montague Street (second street on the right). We're number 27 on your right-hand side.
From Heathrow Airport:
By Underground/ Tube: Take the Piccadilly Line (Dark Blue) to Holborn or Russell Square Station. Then simply follow the instructions above to get to our hostel. Russell Square station has lift access.
From Gatwick Airport: Take the Gatwick Express (or the Southern rail trains) to London Victoria Station. From there, take the Victoria Line (light blue) northbound to Green Park Station. Change to the Piccadilly Line (Dark Blue) to Holborn or Russell Square Stations and then simply follow the instructions above to get to the Astor Museum.
From Stansted Airport:
By Train: Take the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street. From their take the Central line (red) to Holborn station. Then have a look at our directions above to get you to our hostel.
By Bus: National Express bus to Victoria Station, then the underground on the Victoria line to Oxford Circus. Change to the Central line to Holborn station and follow directions above.