Hotel Pousada Morada do Sol
We have 10 fully equipped rooms, all with air conditioning, wifi, cable tv and DVD, safe, minibar, hairdryer, hot and cold shower and hygienic douche, with breakfast included in your stay in air conditioned environment and ambient sound.
The hotel offers a whole infrastructure to provide greater comfort and stay to your rest days.
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
If you book between December 15th and March 15th you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking or asked for a deposit.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Year´s eve or Carnival.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Bed and breakfast
- Accueil 24h/24
- Les transferts depuis ou vers l'aéroport
- Petit déjeuner inclus
- Bureau de change
- Service fax
- Parking gratuit
- Accès à Internet
- Casiers à bagages
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
Infos à connaître sur GuesthouseCette propriété dispose de conditions générales spécifiques.
* For cancellations within 30 days of reservation date, the signal will be returned in 90% of its value, leaving 10% of signal value, to cover administrative costs and bank fees.
* For cancellations between 10 and 30 days prior to reservation date, the signal will be returned in 50% of its value.
* For cancellations with less than 10 days from the date reserved, the signal will not be returned. If the guest wishes, he may use 50% of the signal given, as a credit to another reservation date to be set the same, following the current rates for another season of this reservation.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
Note: In Google Maps, Hotel appears incorrectly in the street.
From the airport, we are about 30 or 40 minutes away, and by car you can head south, and take the 1st right.
Take the 1st left
Take the 1st right toward R. Projetada
Turn right onto R. Projetada
Take the 1st left to stay on R. Projetada
Take the 3rd right onto R. D
Turn left onto BR-104
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Av. Durval de Goes Monteiro
Continue onto Av. Fernandes Lima
Turn left onto Av. Gov. Afranio Lages
Turn left onto Av. Cdor. Gustavo Paiva
Turn right onto Tv. Des. Valente de Lima
Take the 2nd right onto R. Paulina Maria Mendonça and go until almost you get to the beach. We are about 50 meters from the beach.