Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Hôtel
- Sécurité 24h/24
- Ventilateur de plafond
- Adapté aux enfants
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Wifi gratuit
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Casiers à bagages
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Terrasse extérieure
- Lampe de chevet
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 2 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
The hotel is easy to reach from both milan central station and from linate :
- the easiest way to reach the hotel from milan center station is bus 90
- we have a metro stop nearby , blu line ( porta vittoria ) , its also helpful but complicated so bus 90 is much easier.
Important things to note : bus tickets are available in kiosks that close around 7 pm. You can buy it also from metro undergrounds machine ( 1.50 euro = 90 min and 4.50 euro = 24hrs and 8.25 euro = 48hrs )
From malpensa airport or orio al serio ( bergamo ) airport :
- shuttle bus's tickets are available in the bus ( cost up to 8 euro )
- take shuttle bus till milan center station ( duration = 50 min ) . When you get off you should reach the stop of the bus 90, its located few metres from the shuttle bus stop ( near the tunnel.. Ask the buss driver )
- take bus 90 and get off in the stop campagna-22 marzo
- when you get off you should cross the traffic light to reach viale corsica , you must see a 'newspapers kiosk ' while you are crossing the traffic light.
- once you arrive in viale corsica , cross the traffic light again to be in the other side of viale corsica ( so you will be on the same side of our street and you must see a green kiosk while you are crossing )
- walk for 150 metres in corsica street, via bartolozzi will be the third street on your right ( it is a private street having a gate , you find it between these two numbers on viale corsica 26 and 30 )
- you could see in the other side of street corsica : brico and suppermarket simply , our hotel is situated in a private street across the entrance of supermarket, the street bartolozzi have a gate ( its always open )
We are in via privata bartolozzi number 9
From linate :
Take bus 73 ( san banbila ) and get off in corsica-battistotti .sassi
We are 1 minute walk from there ,its a square with many traffic lights, so the easiest way is to reach viale corsica 26 and viale corsica 30 , our private street is located between these 2 numbers and have a gate that always open .