Casas Viejas is the home of travellers and nature lovers in the Sierra Nevada! We are located at the heart of finca La Victoria, one of the biggest and most famous coffee farms in the mountains of northern Colombia, 30min from Minca and 20km from Santa Marta. Keeping with the rustic style of the coffee haciendas of the region, we offer comfortable accommodation and a cozy atmosphere where you can relax, exchange with other travellers and enjoy stunning mountain views.
Treat yourself with our delicious food – a blend of local and international cuisine – and savouring handcrafted local beers from the tap in our Jungle Bar. We also organise various outdoors and cultural activities (horse-riding, hiking, bird-watching, visit to the coffee factory, ...), designed to explore and connect with the luxuriant nature of La Victoria farm. We are also the perfect place to get a traditional indigenous massage or a morning yoga-stretching session in the middle of the jungle. Our hostel lodge is also the ideal place to start your hike to Cerro Kennedy, a summit from where you can see the amazing snowy peaks of the Sierra Nevada.
**Important: For getting here from Minca, you can either take a moto-taxi or a jeep (30min ride), or walk all the way up to here for 2 hours. Please plan to arrive as early as possible, the gates of the finca close at 5:30pm and after this hour the way can get longer and more expensive.
Casas Viejas Policies & Conditions:
We accept payment with cash and credit/debit cards. A 4% commission applies for payment with card.
Check in from 3:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Taxes not included - 19%
Breakfast not included.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Jeux de société
- Petit déjeuner non inclus
- Cartes bancaires acceptées
- Douches chaudes
- Dernières arrivées
- Linge de lit inclus
- Repas disponibles
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Terrasse extérieure
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 3 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
Here come a few recommendations to get to our place.
La Victoria is the biggest coffee farm in the area and the land is private. It's important you reach Casas Viejas before the gates closure at 17h. After 17h, there is another access but the way is very long and it's not nice to be driven by night.
From Santa Marta to Minca :
- From the central market bus station, take a « colectivo » (4X4 with 6 to 8 seats) to Minca (about 8'000 COP/person and 40min).
- Or take a yellow cab to Minca (less economic).
- Or take a mototaxi from Yucal (exit of Santa Marta towards the Sierra Nevada’s mountains) (about 8'000 COP and 20min).
From Minca to Casas Viejas :
- You can choose to take a 4X4 ride from Minca (100'000 COP/car or 20’000 COP/person if the car is full). Let us know if you’d like to pick this option and we’ll book it for you.
- Or take a mototaxi in Minca directly to Casas Viejas (20’000 COP).
- Or you can stop the mototaxi at la Victoria coffee fabric (15’000 COP) and then walk up the hill behind the brewery for 20 minutes.
- If you want to walk all the way from Minca, plan about 2 hours.