Niagara Falls's top rated hostel. We have free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, a fully equipped kitchen and more. Experience the warm and friendly atmosphere of our small home hostel. We are a short walk to the Niagara Falls State Park. After enjoying the day at the falls, come home and relax.
Niagara Falls' Friendly Home Away From Home! Located 1 block from the Niagara River Gorge, a short walk to the Falls along the gorge, and 3 blocks from public transportation and the supermarket. We are the perfect choice for Niagara Falls travelers who prefer inexpensive and comfortable accommodations in a cozy and friendly home environment to the sterile and isolating atmospheres of large hostels and expensive hotels and motels.
Our guests love meeting new people and are open to shared accommodations and communal living.
At Wanderfalls Hostel and Guesthouse, you can:
* Relax in the common areas, like the diningroom, livingroom, porch or yard.
* Prepare your own meals in the well-appointed kitchen.
* Meet other travelers, make new friendships, and enrich old ones.
* Get free tourist tips and information from the staff and fellow travelers.
* Participate in group activities like guided tours, bike rides, picnics, and potlucks.
* Start your day with fresh coffee & tea.
* Access free WI-FI.
* Enjoy the library and exchange books..
* And more!
Whether you're traveling solo or in a group, our amenities let you improvise the perfect mood for whatever activity you decide to pursue. Read in the library. Share travel experiences with the other hostellers. Play games. Cook yourself a meal in the kitchen, or out on the BBQ.
After taking in the spectacular views and the local attractions, Wanderfalls is the place you'll love to return to at the end of the day. It's just like coming home!
We're just three blocks from the bus depot. And if you travel here by car, parking is available both on the property and street right out front. The Falls are 1 mile away, an easy walk from here, en route to some fun tourist stops, a neighborhood grocery store, post office, shops, and restaurants.
Taxes of 13% are not included in the price. In order to keep prices low, cash only please.
Check-in is between 4 pm and 9 pm. Check-in outside of that time period must be agreed upon in advance in order to be assured someone is here to let you in.
A late check-in fee of $10 will be charged for check-ins after 9 pm. No check-ins after 11 pm without prior notification and approval.
Should you need to cancel, please notify the hostel directly no later than 48 hours prior to your reservation date to not be charged. No shows will be charged the full nights stay.
Disponibilité et tarifsPour vérifier la disponibilité et les prix, veuillez sélectionner vos dates puis cliquez sur "Mettre à jour les dates"
Installations & Politiques Auberge
- Restriction relative à l’âge
- Les transferts depuis ou vers l'aéroport
- Parking à vélos
- Jeux de société
- Échange de livres
- Petit déjeuner inclus
- Télévision par câble
- Ventilateur de plafond
- Salle commune
- Les cartes de crédit ne sont pas acceptées
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Wifi gratuit
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Douches chaudes
- Nettoyage et entretien
- Accès à Internet
- Linge de lit inclus
- Casiers à bagages
- Pas de couvre-feu
- Terrasse extérieure
- Service postal
- Lampe de chevet
- Shuttle Bus
- Taxes non incluses
- Machines à thé / café
- Bureau des excursions
- Serviettes à louer
Politique d'annulationCette propriété a une politique d'annulation de 1 jours. Si vous n'annulez pas dans cet intervalle de temps, vous devrez payer des frais d'annulation du montant de la première nuit de votre séjour.
Infos à connaître sur HostelCette propriété dispose de conditions générales spécifiques.
• We do not allow children under the age of 5.
• Taxes of 8% for dorm beds and 13% for the private room are not included in the price.
• In order to keep prices low, cash only please.
• You may check-in between 4 pm and 9 pm. However, since we are small guesthouse & hostel, we do not have a 24-hour front desk and we are not always at the hostel. You must let us know what time to expect you so that we can be sure to be at the hostel when you arrive.
• A late check-in fee of $10 will be charged for check-ins after 9 pm and must be approved in advance.
• Should you need to cancel, please notify the hostel directly no later than 24 hours prior to your reservation date to not be charged. No shows will be charged the full nights stay.
ItinéraireVoir le planCacher la carte
Hostel is located at 601 Spruce Avenue, Niagara Falls, NY between Main Street and Whirlpool Ave.
The local bus line is run by Niagara Frontier Transit Authority. The Portage Road Transfer Station is 3 blocks from the hostel.
Plane: If you arrive by plane in Buffalo, you can take a cab ($50-60), request our shuttle service ($40) or take a NFTA bus to Niagara Falls.
Train: Amtrak comes directly to Niagara Falls and from the station you can get a cab to the hostel.
Bus: Major bus lines, such as Greyhound, go to Buffalo. From Buffalo you can take the NFTA bus to Niagara Falls.